Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
recreation do you have any data about how many players play female protag? I think more than 90% of them plays male protag tbh. Female protag is just a waste of your precious dev time. It's just my opinion tho. I love your game and cannot wait for the next update!
You're probably right, but it would suck for the people that play as a female MC if he stopped adding or completely removed that content.

Last edited:
Reactions: napafats

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
recreation do you have any data about how many players play female protag? I think more than 90% of them plays male protag tbh. Female protag is just a waste of your precious dev time. It's just my opinion tho. I love your game and cannot wait for the next update!
You're probably right, but it would suck for the people that play as a female MC if he stopped adding or completely removed that content.
Female protag was planned from the start so I don't see Rec removing it.

Also, you don't want to incur the wrath of the short one! AKA Avaron1974 ;)

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
No idea how many, but I know a lot of people who play female mc. The game was planned with both gender from the beginning and I'm standing a 100% behind it, so I won't change that, even if it means I'll need a bit more time.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Female protag was planned from the start so I don't see Rec removing it.

Also, you don't want to incur the wrath of the short one! AKA Avaron1974 ;)
Yeah I don't think he would ever remove the female protagonist, I was just saying that it would be unfair for the people that like playing as the female mc, if her content was removed just because they are in the minority.

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
Just speaking for myself but I only played this game because there was the possibility to play female mc and not being the generic girl get corrupted and abused simulator. Also the characters are so cute.

Silvenight1

Aug 23, 2020
Play as fem mc's as much as I can here. Checking IRL credentials... hmmm male it appears and very secure in my sexuality as a grumpus of a man. So I'll still be playing as I have, and enjoying it to the fullest.

4.40 star(s) 202 Votes