yamcha

Jun 23, 2018
loved the update wish I could support you so we could get more frequent updates but appreciate the work you do

Reactions: Pinsel

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
Awesome update and thank you for giving us a choice as to whether we "molest" Katherine. Loved everything about the update and am looking forward to the inevitable (and sure to be amazing) threesome with Ellie and Jada.

One thing I noticed:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's what you get!

Not molesting in deed, go eat a rare steak!

Jan 28, 2018
Nice, nice, nice.

BM is a game where I'm holding out on playing for as many updates as I can. After a few updates waiting, there's going to be a lot more content to enjoy, and I find good lesbian focused content on here to be pretty rare. There's even less good lesbian stuff than there is good gay stuff.

You're doing great, Rec.

Josephkink_2H

Aug 15, 2020
V0.6 Update is out \^_^/

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I highly recommend to start a new game! It's not necessary to play the new content, but I've made a lot of changes in the early stages of the game + new render + a short new scene, you can however still use older saves, just don't come yelling at me if something doesn't work correctly ;)

As some of you might have noticed, I had some trouble during the developement of the update and didn't manage to include all the scenes I wanted, but I still think there's a good amount of content, especially if you include all the work done on the older scenes + the rework of the gallery (again >_>), talking of which: thanks anne O'nymous for giving me some nice tips regarding the gallery :)

Well, time to stop talking, hope y'all enjoy the update, hf!

How many days did this add to the game?

Tyhugg

Nov 9, 2019
before i try this game out can someone tell me what kind of incest is in the game? also are they related to mc?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
before i try this game out can someone tell me what kind of incest is in the game? also are they related to mc?
Ellie is MC's sister, that's the only relation.

So sister/sister or brother/sister depending which gender you play.

Reactions: Tyhugg
4.40 star(s) 202 Votes