El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Hello recreation! will there be any problem with Elli, if I choose to be a "normal" sibling for her and look for a love relationship with Kati and/or the girl from the cafe? :unsure: ;)

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Hello recreation! will there be any problem with Elli, if I choose to be a "normal" sibling for her and look for a love relationship with Kati and/or the girl from the cafe? :unsure: ;)
You can't have a "normal" releationship with her anyway xD
but you can have other releationships without any worry if you hit the right choice in the early stages of the game (the threesome thing)

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
You can't have a "normal" releationship with her anyway xD
but you can have other releationships without any worry if you hit the right choice in the early stages of the game (the threesome thing)
Well all families have their problems to a greater or lesser degree, I was referring to a relationship between siblings, without the sexual part. Thanks for your response, either Katherine or Hanna are my favorites. :D

Last edited:
Reactions: recreation

EmpressVII

Jul 9, 2019
Can I avoid the lack of being able to be around Rach? It seems like im getting cockblocked every day. I'm guessing it's due to something with Jada but im not sure.

unless it's all planned

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
great update to the story deff wanting more like always haha always feels too short but nothing to complain about rly, keep up to good work always excited when i see a new update :)

Reactions: recreation

custal

Apr 17, 2020
FWIW, the Android (all) version from NOPY fails installation, the one from WORKUPLOAD works fine. Didn't try the others though, for obvious reasons.

4.40 star(s) 202 Votes