recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
When Rachel said what you need from the city, did she meant what you need from the "store"?
No it was just a general question since they're not only going to the store.

What's the Android (ARM64)?
It's for a newer processor, most older android systems use a 32 bit system.

Is it just me, or is Katherine just pure tsundere?
She is kinda designed to be a bit like a tsundere^^

About that though..

This walkthrough which I know is UNofficial. There are stats associated with the girls. Can you verify this is accurate? Because I would think this is a good way to lose scenes. But I just cannot see
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
to be the best gain over loss when you consider the attitude of everyone at the table.
Well you can "lose" Jada's route if you didn't care enough about her to that point and obviously it does have an effect on the others too.

We get to bang mom yet?
Not yet.

Just played through the new update the new stuff looked good the only thing besides the new stuff was that the game stops and doesn't progress any further than the last game. I was hoping for more story but I do like the game so hopefully, more is coming in the next update.

ndhog

Jul 29, 2018
hopefully it won't take another 5 months for the next update.

I expected to see lots of Katherine story in this update, but unfortunately it's none :(

Altru

Lover of Giantesses
Donor
May 14, 2018
HOLY FREAKING SHIIIIIIIIT!!!
That's special image with Jada and Ellie, and Ellie is... :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:
Developer, you are heading in the RIGHT freaking direction <3 <3 <3

• Love
Reactions: recreation

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Yeah, Kat got awesome real quick. Between the chat when the MC remembered her to the coffee shop meeting those were small conversations but threw quite a bit of character growth in for both her and the MC and them moving forward.

I did try to limit the amount of LI's I have in one playthrough, I don't think the core girls would be too happy with all the side girls.

I don't think they will mind Kat though.

If it does boil down to choices I think Kat will deff be my second run after Jada.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
I started a new game but there's nothing new i found in the earlier scenes of the game. I used ren'py skip option to skip seen texts. please someone list out what's new in earlier scenes of the game.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
I started a new game but there's nothing new i found in the earlier scenes of the game. I used ren'py skip option to skip seen texts. please someone list out what's new in earlier scenes of the game.
There's one short new scene (when you put your name), the rest is edits to older scenes and some new render.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Just wanted to emphasize that I really, absolutely, superduper highly encourage everyone to start a new game, you'll miss out some scenes in the update and also some scenes you've already seen won't show up in the gallery!
There's some new stuff anyway in the early stages of the game, so do yourself a favor and start a new game!
Damn Rec, i only got got 24 hours in my day. Between so many games being updated not sure where i will find more this weekend. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: recreation

ChrisForty

Jan 13, 2020
Should I focus on one side of points gain/lost? Like avoid mob gain before and choose the mob lost at the end of 0.52.

4.40 star(s) 202 Votes