Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Guys...guys....(and Ava)....

Mouse...
move over...ignore...
cup of coffee...
enjoy dominating Katherine again

Profit?
You aren't wrong, but it would be way to boring to just ignore people, who don't know what in development means, all the time. ;)

afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
So how is the best way to treat Rachel yet? Being polite or just being blunt and rude with her and raise her obsession??
It's built-in to the story that the MC's sympathies are triggered when talking to Rachel, so when given the choice I try to stay firm. Jill never knocks and she rations Rachel's pills. I don't know if it's the "best" way, and only rec knows that payoff, but I think it's in the spirit of these people expressing some kind of emotional growth.

Reactions: recreation

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
It's built-in to the story that the MC's sympathies are triggered when talking to Rachel, so when given the choice I try to stay firm. Jill never knocks and she rations Rachel's pills. I don't know if it's the "best" way, and only rec knows that payoff, but I think it's in the spirit of these people expressing some kind of emotional growth.
I've done the opposite.

I've stayed polite and gave her the pills back.

The way I see it is i'll let her stay in Jill's house for Ellie and i'll be polite so as not to cause an atmosphere but I won't work towards redeeming her or give her more attention than that. She wants redemption she can earn it on her own, she isn't my problem.

I'll put my focus on romantically on Jada (main run) and Kat on my secondary, i'll wait and see how Rachel's arc goes.

She made Jill's lif so much hell that her only option was to run away and leave her life and sister behind. I won't have Jill drop herself to Rachel's level and i'll do everything I can to make it a happier home for all involved than it was years ago.

Rachel is on her own for everything else though. I won't push her, I won't punish her i'll just wait and see how it goes.

Either she has changed and we can work on things from there or she hasn't and it's all one big pile of bullshit and I take Ellie and Jada and walk away for good.

She already has a girlfriend, it's her problem to take care of her needs not Jill's.

There have been too many lies and too much history for me to want to get involved.

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
I've done the opposite.

I've stayed polite and gave her the pills back.

The way I see it is i'll let her stay in Jill's house for Ellie and i'll be polite so as not to cause an atmosphere but I won't work towards redeeming her or give her more attention than that. She wants redemption she can earn it on her own, she isn't my problem.

I'll put my focus on romantically on Jada (main run) and Kat on my secondary, i'll wait and see how Rachel's arc goes.

She made Jill's lif so much hell that her only option was to run away and leave her life and sister behind. I won't have Jill drop herself to Rachel's level and i'll do everything I can to make it a happier home for all involved than it was years ago.

Rachel is on her own for everything else though. I won't push her, I won't punish her i'll just wait and see how it goes.

Either she has changed and we can work on things from there or she hasn't and it's all one big pile of bullshit and I take Ellie and Jada and walk away for good.

She already has a girlfriend, it's her problem to take care of her needs not Jill's.

There have been too many lies and too much history for me to want to get involved.
I don't think that for now, there are still any real differences in the game depending on the two choices you have indicated. We need to see how many versions (chapters) will make up the full game (y)

tk99

Jun 3, 2019
Took some time to start new from the beginning till the end and I didn't press STRG one time :)

Incredible update, thanks for your work rec!

• Red Heart
4.40 star(s) 202 Votes