Nov 4, 2018
I guess it is the keyboard, it works in all the versions for me.
Yeah it was I actually have 2 different keyboards,
Depending on the game this one only likes my default,
While some other games only work with the Alternate.

On screen keyboards to ease confusion,
Doubt material keyboards have this issue.

Last edited:
Reactions: recreation

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I guess it depends on where you're from, where the certificate was made, the certificate I know even has a "biological" father/mother remark.
That just means it isn't a replacement birth certificate granted upon adoption though, unless they do paternity tests on all newborns the 'father' is still just going to be what the birth mother says.

It was a paternity test she was looking for.

Her dad made Rachel take one as soon as possible, he did suspect her of cheating.
She may have a paternity test as well, but what we found was definitely a birth certificate.
ebc.jpg

Last edited:

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
That just means it isn't a replacement birth certificate granted upon adoption though, unless they do paternity tests on all newborns the 'father' is still just going to be what the birth mother says.

She may have a paternity test as well, but what we found was definitely a birth certificate.
spoiler please ;)

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
So i finished this update. I played from my male save shockingly enough. But Hey he needed some loving and progress as well. He was perpetually stuck on Day 4 or 5 because of me :ROFLMAO:.

Anyway good update. Maggy is smoking hot btw. That's another reason to keep progress my male character in the future besides Rachel. As for my FMC main I'll get to her in little later today.

Aion_Abyss

Jul 28, 2020
Update, when!!11ô.O

Thought I give you a little status update:

I think I'm about halfway done... wait, what? Yeah, sounds bad I know, but read on!

As I mentioned in an earlier post (A little tease), I did the animations first, and up to that point I didn't have any scene finished, so now I have about half of the scenes finished (in less then a month). I did however make a few more animations, but I'm not sure all of them will make it into the new update since I'm not a 100% happy with all of them. I'll post a little tease at the end of this post ;)

If things go smooth I should be able to release the update next month (maybe even this month, but that's unlikely).

This will be a pure content update, so no changes to anything else, no new UI, no new content in the galery, no code changes. I did however change a little bit of dialogue and a variable at the end of the current last scene and wrote a bit of fallback code that should trigger when you start the new content, so no need to load an earlier save (hopefully... I've tested it successfully but you know how it is, weird shit happens on release dates).

I'll publish a smaller update after this one is out, with a few fixes, code updates and the new gallery content.

Anyway, stay tuned :)

Here is the promised tease, it's not a real spoiler, but...
WARNING: "Dick inside"
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Will there be content with the girl in the middle tease?

alyath

May 31, 2020
recreation I started a new Game, and during the Scene at the Food Wagon (Picture) there is a quick Picture of a Tree right after this. It seems it is too quick to be seen. So I recommend that you take it out, or change the Time given to something that you can see the Picture.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It is alittle bit funny.
After the blackscreen with some Text it returns to this Image.

Reactions: recreation
4.40 star(s) 202 Votes