Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Not sure about that, 0.6 now to 1.0 not many updates left, which is a pity given 99% of the games here are trash and this is well a diamond in the turds lol, with its good story, and good pacing of story and sex, it doesn't seem like a lot of updates left to wrap things up.
I hope we are at least going to have Ellie speak, and breed Rachel, without the need for drugs, and Katie too.

Coaxmetal

Nov 29, 2019
Not sure about that, 0.6 now to 1.0 not many updates left, which is a pity given 99% of the games here are trash and this is well a diamond in the turds lol, with its good story, and good pacing of story and sex, it doesn't seem like a lot of updates left to wrap things up.
I hope we are at least going to have Ellie speak, and breed Rachel, without the need for drugs, and Katie too.
The turds you speak of may be those games in which the dev let the project balloon and continue well past the planned content.

To see a compact and coherent story FINISHED is great IMO.

However, I wish Rec a good long shift in the salt mines, we need chunky big girthy updates all the way to 1.0. :LOL:

randomguy26

Apr 23, 2018
I have a doubt.Why'd the guy rachel supposedly slept with ,think he was the father of rachel's baby when rachel says she didn't even sleep with him once. Is there something i am missing?

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I don't know, the only games I see go on and ones I want to keep going, but no, most of the turds are either a combo of shitty animations, no animations, shitty story, shitty rendering, poorly paced, bad translations, boring as fuck.

There is a difference between a good story continuing like this, and one that doesn't know when to end, like dating my daughter with its head up its ass.

Reactions: Coaxmetal

afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
We can always look forward to the special edition, the 4k edition, and the Oculus Rift edition.

Nitwitty

Nov 23, 2020
When is the next update. And I hope it doesn't end anytime soon. Everything about the game is great. Is there anything similar to this game in terms of story and renders that can hold me over until the next update that anyone can suggest?

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I wonder why Katie kicked her boyfriend when he tried to touch her, but gets soaking wet for us when we molest her.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
No offence, but let's try that again but a little more coherent if you can.

Coaxmetal

Nov 29, 2019
I wonder why Katie kicked her boyfriend when he tried to touch her, but gets soaking wet for us when we molest her.
Who knows what their relationship was like or even how long they had been together?

Katie was clearly attracted to the mc, because of what happened at the alley when they were kids. That, and the kinky situation are why she was wet.

For me the situation didn't read like the breakup had anything to do with the MC.

Katie is the best. Can't wait for more.

Last edited:

Nitwitty

Nov 23, 2020
The story doesn't have to drag on but from what has been put out so far it seems the story has barely started. I hope when it's complete it doesn't turn out to be too short.
The majority of the games out there are complete garbage. It's hard to find games with good stories and good renders together. The animation as well is excellent.

Nitwitty

Nov 23, 2020
we'll see^^
I'm assuming you are working with a 3d artist? Keep him. I like the art style. The whole cast of characters are attractive but Ellie is a work of art. She's the perfect "kid sister". And all their personalities are well crafted. On the other end of the scale are games like "Buried Desires". It has great renders and attractive art style but horrendous dialogue. As attractive as the models are I can only play it a few minutes at a time until the terrible writing forces me to quit the game. Makes me appreciate games like yours enough to want to write these comments.

Reactions: MacDollar

MacDollar

Dec 15, 2018
Is this worth the time to play or is it just something, bad i like the art but can anyone tell me if the story is good
Thanks in advance

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
I'm assuming you are working with a 3d artist? Keep him. I like the art style. The whole cast of characters are attractive but Ellie is a work of art. She's the perfect "kid sister". And all their personalities are well crafted. On the other end of the scale are games like "Buried Desires". It has great renders and attractive art style but horrendous dialogue. As attractive as the models are I can only play it a few minutes at a time until the terrible writing forces me to quit the game. Makes me appreciate games like yours enough to want to write these comments.
Thanks, I'm actually the only one working on this, I'm doing the writing, art, coding and music (well that one song for now^^). I do have someone checking my dialogues whos doing a great job though.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Is this worth the time to play or is it just something, bad i like the art but can anyone tell me if the story is good
Thanks in advance
Yeah, I enjoyed it, it's a good story, makes sense, rendering is good, girls are hot, even if someone has a HUGE thigh gap fetish lol, very enjoyable, and I am a fussy fuck and will rage quit for any small shit, like WVM or whatever for the retarded cock size.

Reactions: recreation

Nitwitty

Nov 23, 2020
Thanks, I'm actually the only one working on this, I'm doing the writing, art, coding and music (well that one song for now^^). I do have someone checking my dialogues whos doing a great job though.
It's amazing you are doing all of it. You're a great artist. Did you do the art on the other titles I see listed that you did? If so I must say your art has improved drastically for this title.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
It's amazing you are doing all of it. You're a great artist. Did you do the art on the other titles I see listed that you did? If so I must say your art has improved drastically for this title.
The other two games are made with Honey Select, a lot faster to create scenes, but doesn't look as good.

4.40 star(s) 201 Votes