recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
feMC is absolutely gorgeous, and one of the things i love about this game IS the option. i know its some extra work, but holy shit. so worth.

also. came back to this thread because i heard there was a steam link to wishlist. so recreation wishlisted, will buy as SOON as its "released", so great to see you come this far man. i hope you get ALL kinds of support from it.

edit: get that steam wishlist link in the OP if you can. should also help
edit edit: ok. i saw it at the bottom of OP. anyway to make it more prominent? maybe up with the patreon links and whatnot higher up?
Thanks and good idea, I haven't even thought about it smh lol.

IvoryOwl

Mar 29, 2017
I like the game so far, there's a lot going on that I don't know and it leaves me wanting for more... to go to the root of it all. However, I really dislike Jada and wish we could just tell her to back off. She has no concept of boundaries whatsoever and just does whatever she pleases, whenever, like she owns the damn place. I was quite disappointed when the story took a turn and was like "Oh, she's going to live with you from now on. Your opinion doesn't matter." :cautious:

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
I like the game so far, there's a lot going on that I don't know and it leaves me wanting for more... to go to the root of it all. However, I really dislike Jada and wish we could just tell her to back off. She has no concept of boundaries whatsoever and just does whatever she pleases, whenever, like she owns the damn place. I was quite disappointed when the story took a turn and was like "Oh, she's going to live with you from now on. Your opinion doesn't matter." :cautious:
She's kinda like the MC was in his/her youth, so it wouldn't make sense for him/her to not invite Jada. You'd be surprised about her though if you follow her story, and especially in the coming update/s, people are often not how they seem at first glance ;)

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
She was there for Ellie after Jill left the house to heal herself from her scars and from what the game implies she pretty much already lived there. Bet Ellie pretty much considers Jada as family.

IvoryOwl

Mar 29, 2017
She was there for Ellie after Jill left the house to heal herself from her scars and from what the game implies she pretty much already lived there. Bet Ellie pretty much considers Jada as family.
Yeah, I get it that they are friends and I don't mind Jada visiting Ellie. I just find Jada's personality annoying, especially the way she pushes herself into the MC - she's the kind of person that would piss me off IRL. I'm generally easy going and playful but goddamn if anyone oversteps my boundaries and doesn't respect my personal space and belongings. Like... "You're Ellie's friend, not mine. Back off."

Anyway, thanks for listening to my rant/vent, it's not a problem with the game per se, just personal preference. No harm, no foul. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: supermanz95

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
if only ellie watching fire could be as worthy as original disaster girl.

afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
Yeah, I get it that they are friends and I don't mind Jada visiting Ellie. I just find Jada's personality annoying, especially the way she pushes herself into the MC - she's the kind of person that would piss me off IRL. I'm generally easy going and playful but goddamn if anyone oversteps my boundaries and doesn't respect my personal space and belongings. Like... "You're Ellie's friend, not mine. Back off."

Anyway, thanks for listening to my rant/vent, it's not a problem with the game per se, just personal preference. No harm, no foul. :)
I think Jada lacks a proper parental figure. The MC, at this point, seems to have his/her shit together and that attracts and excites Jada. As the story develops I expect she may settle into her place.

4.40 star(s) 202 Votes