jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Look buying a GPU right now is stupid impossible. Impossible to get good ones without paying absolutely stupid prices.

He had a GPU die on him. He was supposed to be able to run 2 GPUs and fate fucked him like I fucked Jada
HARD, from behind, and them calling out Daddy!

:LOL:

As with ANY thread there are 1000's of games / VNs if one is too slow, go somewhere else.
Don't troll the fans who grasp reality, work load, and understanding.

You just look like a toddler whining that his stolen toys are missing

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
when this game was new the dev was putting out updates surprisingly often. now it's almost 6 months since the last update. i guess he fell for that same old curse. he got that nice patreon money now. why rush it. ain't gotta do shiet and the money keeps on rolling in.
Wow! must be nice having the power to know what other people are thinking and why they do the things they do!

Rec has been here and being transparent the whole time, if you can't be bother to keep up just stay away and don't make stupid posts.

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Wow! must be nice having the power to know what other people are thinking and why they do the things they do!

Rec has been here and being transparent the whole time, if you can't be bother to keep up just stay away and don't make stupid posts.
Same old, same old. It will never change. Just ignore that stuff.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
when this game was new the dev was putting out updates surprisingly often. now it's almost 6 months since the last update. i guess he fell for that same old curse. he got that nice patreon money now. why rush it. ain't gotta do shiet and the money keeps on rolling in.
When the game was new I didn't work on two games, also the quality was much, much lower.
Just for comparison:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This shit simply takes time.

afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
Hopefully the workout isn't like "I'm off to get hot and sweaty at the gym!" and [END SCENE].

Then again, that may allow for more sexy shenanigans at home.

Damn, now I'm intrigued. When update?

4.40 star(s) 202 Votes