Necrosian

Jul 26, 2017
Any story difference with steam version? Just bought it and wondering if i need to start new game.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Any story difference with steam version? Just bought it and wondering if i need to start new game.
Only one of the earlier scenes changed, nothing relevant, there's a little extra at the end.
No need to start a new game.

Reactions: Necrosian

Kaeris

May 13, 2017
It's been a hot minute since i last played this, and i bought the steam version and started a new game, did it always have the option to play as a woman? And follow up question, is it the same lenght story wise?

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
It's been a hot minute since i last played this, and i bought the steam version and started a new game, did it always have the option to play as a woman? And follow up question, is it the same lenght story wise?
Yes the option was always there^^
It's a tiny little bit longer.

Reactions: Kaeris

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
and especially waiting for daz to finish the renders can be really annoying^^
If you sell BM about 100.000 times on Steam, it may be enough for a new RTX 3090, at least if its price has not risen again recently. :LOL:

The GPU I bought a year ago is now worth twice what it used to be, crazy world.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
If you sell BM about 100.000 times on Steam, it may be enough for a new RTX 3090, at least if its price has not risen again recently. :LOL:

The GPU I bought a year ago is now worth twice what it used to be, crazy world.
Sounds about right xD

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Isn't one of the bottlenecks shitty internet?
It's not really helpful when uploading the updates, or downloading assets and also prevents me from using a render server, but it's not a bottleneck for rendering speed.

4.40 star(s) 202 Votes