K.T.L.

Keeping Families Together
Donor
Mar 5, 2019
This is one of the rare ones that seems to be getting even better as time goes on. I can't think of a single unlikable character. I'm even warming to DON'T CALL ME KATIE.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
This is one of the rare ones that seems to be getting even better as time goes on. I can't think of a single unlikable character. I'm even warming to DON'T CALL ME KATIE.
Oh yeah. She will definitely warm your fingers and then the warmth spreads to your whole body and before you know it....

Oh uh I got to go replay some scenes :love:

• Haha
Reactions: recreation

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
First game I've put actual money into. Every other game I think is worth putting money into, by the time I get ready to sign up the dev's ghosted Patreon for 5+ months (or updates that there's nothing to update) and I hadn't realized it. Rec's at least active on here so it gave me enough hope that I won't get "burned" LOL

AxelGQ123

Feb 9, 2019
What are the differences between the steam version and the one in the forum? Is one version gonna have more content than the other one??

lar636

Dec 28, 2020

I was just about to post:

STEAM RELEASE IS OUT!
I want to congratulate you for the early access on Steam, I had already included it on the "wish list" since when you informed the entry on Steam; yesterday I received the announcement from Steam that was already in "Early Access" and possibly later I will buy the game.

Continue your work that you are doing, which is very good and I am enjoying it very much.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
If you sell BM about 100.000 times on Steam, it may be enough for a new RTX 3090, at least if its price has not risen again recently. :LOL:

The GPU I bought a year ago is now worth twice what it used to be, crazy world.
at newegg lowest price for rtx3090 is bit over 1.6k bucks, amd's top end mostly over 2.6k.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Thanks everyone!

at newegg lowest price for rtx3090 is bit over 1.6k bucks, amd's top end mostly over 2.6k.
I'm in europe, lowest price here is something over 2.5k €, average is 3k :HideThePain:
But I'm not going to support scalpers, so if anything I'll get a prebuild computer. Seem like the prices for prebuilt are magically the same as usual.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I'm in europe, lowest price here is something over 2.5k €, average is 3k :HideThePain:
But I'm not going to support scalpers, so if anything I'll get a prebuild computer. Seem like the prices for prebuilt are magically the same as usual.
amazon sells ultimate gaming rig at bit over 4k euros so you need to sell quite a "few" bm's at steam to be able to buy that.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
I am not touching any new videocard until next year. With any luck the prices won't be this absurd anymore.
That's the best you can do if you don't "need" a card right now.

amazon sells ultimate gaming rig at bit over 4k euros so you need to sell quite a "few" bm's at steam to be able to buy that.
Yeah, one or two xD
But I'm even looking into workstations at the moment. Not the insane 10k+ ones, but simply rigs that are meant for rendering, not gaming.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
What happens if you have been molesting Kate, Jada and Ellie are up for sharing, but what will happen with Kate.

rorro

Mar 24, 2018
i really want to buy it, but i don't have a personal computer :ROFLMAO:, but good luck with the sells :D, your game is one of the best i've played.

K.T.L.

Keeping Families Together
Donor
Mar 5, 2019
Any plans for Stephanie? She's a hottie:) So's the girl from the cafe who's name I've forgotten... oops.

LorgarAurelian

Dec 31, 2020
Any plans for Stephanie? She's a hottie:) So's the girl from the cafe who's name I've forgotten... oops.
If i remember correctly, the last thing that happend in this version was that the MC set up a date with Hanna(the girl in the cafe), so some stuff with her is already underway.

4.40 star(s) 202 Votes