Xyzzy

Jan 24, 2018
Pining for the Fjords? It is breathed of life, it ceases to be. If you hadn't of nailed to to the perch it would be pushing up the daises. This, Sir, is an ex-game!
Bereft, dude. It is bereft of life.

Breathed. Sheesh!

Beautiful plumage, though.

Reactions: pgm_01

cbsx

May 4, 2020
Sometimes it's the best people can do to use words that sound like they're correct. :KEK:

But credit where credit is due... Monty Python references are always appreciated.

Reactions: pgm_01

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
Can someone tell me what the 2 hidden Steam achievements are? I got PG21 trying to get "Good Eyes"...no idea where to go to get the other hidden one. 10/11 is just bugging me lol
edit:
Oh...there's a guide on Steam for it. Awesome lol

Last edited:

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Can someone tell me what the 2 hidden Steam achievements are? I got PG21 trying to get "Good Eyes"...no idea where to go to get the other hidden one. 10/11 is just bugging me lol
edit:
Oh...there's a guide on Steam for it. Awesome lol
I had a look at the steam guide a while ago, it will lead you to the achievements, but keep in mind that it's just one way and not necessarily the best.
It's like with the walkthrough here for BM, neither does it show you the full picture, nor the best way.

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
I had a look at the steam guide a while ago, it will lead you to the achievements, but keep in mind that it's just one way and not necessarily the best.
It's like with the walkthrough here for BM, neither does it show you the full picture, nor the best way.
Seemed to be the only way for the "Board Game" achievement. I could go in the room and turn around to see the board, but until whatever day you get to following the guide (8?) the game just punted me back into the hall rather than bringing up the closer board view.
Kinda seems like the BC achievement should have been the other hidden one rather than PG21 as it's also a random exploring find rather than a normal game-play find.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Seemed to be the only way for the "Board Game" achievement. I could go in the room and turn around to see the board, but until whatever day you get to following the guide (8?) the game just punted me back into the hall rather than bringing up the closer board view.
Kinda seems like the BC achievement should have been the other hidden one rather than PG21 as it's also a random exploring find rather than a normal game-play find.
You can get both achievements at the same time basically (BC is a hidden achievement as well btw) and there aren't any dependencies other than the right day, so in that regard the guide is wrong. All 3 hidden achievements are basically just missable "exploration at a specific day" achievements, or in other words "don't just follow the main route or you'll miss stuff" ^^

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I just ran a search for this.
Shaddy's walkthrough mod, a Gallery unlocker and the Czech translation all appeared in the top three results, with the game being fourth.
Something is wrong with those results.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Well done guys, you summoned the inquisition xD

Anyway uhh...
A small update regarding the update: I don't think I can get it done this month, there's still too much left to render and only two weeks left. That's barely enough time to finish all the renders, but then it still needs to be tested properly (which usually also needs 1 to 2 weeks).
Most of you should know that I prefer to do things right, so I'll finish rendering and release some time next month (probably late).

With that said...
have a butt^^
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Qwert99

Mar 2, 2018
Well done guys, you summoned the inquisition xD

Anyway uhh...
A small update regarding the update: I don't think I can get it done this month, there's still too much left to render and only two weeks left. That's barely enough time to finish all the renders, but then it still needs to be tested properly (which usually also needs 1 to 2 weeks).
Most of you should know that I prefer to do things right, so I'll finish rendering and release some time next month (probably late).

With that said...
have a butt^^
So, essentially, what you're saying is that the game is abandoned.

Checkmate.

4.40 star(s) 202 Votes