Mathesar

Mar 20, 2018
sure unless mommy kills mc when she finds out.
I don't think she's as against it as she acts. I think she has reservations about it, but if push comes to shove she'll be fine with it so long as Ellie is happy and willing to share MC.

DiableFripon

Oct 4, 2017
to: recreation
Is there a force contend? if so why the hell don't add it in tags.
i just started the game and there is not an option to tell Rachel fuck off.
I hate to waste my time in games with force contend.:mad:
Do you prefer games with a false choice that brings you back to the menu if you decline the quest ?!
I won't agree to go back to Rachel's either, but you have to understand if you don't go, there is no story...

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
The problem with this is that Rachel is an essential character to the plot. Without her moving into the house, the recovery of the relationship between the MC and Ellie would be impossible, not to mention everything else. How essential Rachel is for the plot is also made clear by the fact that she will get her own little story after the main story is finished, I guess somewhere between the escape in the night and fog from the MC and the MC's moving back in. Theoretically, the character could probably legally insist on his stepmother moving out, but that would only mean more trauma for Ellie and would be the last thing you want to achieve. I think recreation will leave it up to us as players whether we pursue any sort of romantic relationship with her. As for Rachel, I think she's screwed up a lot in the past, but MC and Ellie's father is the main culprit. She should have sought professional help much sooner after his death, but how many people with alcoholism and the other stuff that burdened her, do? So I think MC's escape and what happened to Ellie was the wake up call she needed. For many, even that wouldn't help anymore so I don't think she is a bad person in that sense but rather a tragic figure who became the victim of circumstance.

Accordingly, I can also understand the MC being rather skeptical of her, after all he couldn't help what happened to her, but at the same time I think the MC as a character needs to get over the past, especially for Ellie.

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
You don't read well my post yes? the point is why the tags or overview no have the force contend.
so if someone no like it can go on and no waste time.
now for your question what i prefer it's no your business i thing, we do not have the same tastes.
Also my post was exclusively for recreation so i don't understand why you rush to answer it,
anyway was nice to talk to you but i don't have more time now sorry. have a nice game.
This is a visual novel so there is a basic plot you have to follow, not a role-playing game where you can basically do whatever you want. if that falls into your category of "forced content", then every game on this site is too.

Last edited:

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
No I went to china and bought a ticket for the first manned flight to mars :ROFLMAO:
Regarding what kind of forum we are on we should rather wait until a weekend to.... Uranus is possible. :cool:
Other than that, I'm curious when we'll catch Ellie talking. Her actions already show clues to her personality, but words could still give clues to her mind. I'm also interested in hearing from her what happened when she disappeared for a while.

4.40 star(s) 202 Votes