jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
This is all going to get wiped at some point so:

Both Aluminum and Aluminium are correct as the "discovery" by chemists happened separately in a world with less communication. So 2 countries (UK and Canada) use Aluminium and everyone else on Earth uses Aluminum.

Fun science facts

PEACE

Reactions: Mograx

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
To everyone being snarky about the delay: I'd suggest you guys try doing just one render with an acual environment and people in it that doesn't suck.
I'd also like to remember you that it took me "only" 4-5 months to get a new gfx card and the only reason I was able to buy one, was the release on steam.
I know waiting sucks, and I could've cut corners, the scene I'm currently working could easily work with half the renders, I could also just make one of the missing animations and call it a day, it would work, but honestly, do 1 or 2 more weeks make such a big difference now?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

pippippero

May 9, 2020
Unikely, rendering still takes too long :/
Out of curiosity, how come? I was under the impression that you had managed to get your machine back to work. Am I mistaken? Or are you still with one GPU?
(it's a genuine question, I have done rendering in my time and I am aware of how much of a PITA it is).

NatieFabrello

Nov 13, 2020
To everyone being snarky about the delay: I'd suggest you guys try doing just one render with an acual environment and people in it that doesn't suck.
I'd also like to remember you that it took me "only" 4-5 months to get a new gfx card and the only reason I was able to buy one, was the release on steam.
I know waiting sucks, and I could've cut corners, the scene I'm currently working could easily work with half the renders, I could also just make one of the missing animations and call it a day, it would work, but honestly, do 1 or 2 more weeks make such a big difference now?

recreation take all the time that you need and thanks for your efforts :)
(Don't mind the non constructive comments)

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Out of curiosity, how come? I was under the impression that you had managed to get your machine back to work. Am I mistaken? Or are you still with one GPU?
(it's a genuine question, I have done rendering in my time and I am aware of how much of a PITA it is).
I simply underestimated the time necessary to finish the rest, also added one more unplanned scene.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
I simply underestimated the time necessary to finish the rest, also added one more unplanned scene.
I mean I, for one, vote that if it is a choice between

1). Making it look the way you want but take until the END of Sept (My random time choice NOT HIS)

OR

2). Get it out by the 1st week of Sept and be unhappy

I vote 1 all day, baby

ALL DAY

PEACE

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I mean I, for one, vote that if it is a choice between

1). Making it look the way you want but take until the END of Sept (My random time choice NOT HIS)

OR

2). Get it out by the 1st week of Sept and be unhappy

I vote 1 all day, baby

ALL DAY

PEACE
BUT what if the only key that worked on your keyboard was 2 and the choices were vote or be forced to watch the Spice Girls movie on repeat for a whole week.

Would you risk that torture not to vote huh? huh? HUH?

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
And most importantly, no one should ask about the release anymore, because that delays the release every time.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
God bless randyrants for his Sharpkeys tool, which allows you to remap the keys on your keyboard. In addition, I am pretty sure that the Spice Girls movie was banned according to the Geneva Convention due to mental cruelty.
Yeah, that movie was terrible, such an awful movie....

I really liked it when it when I was younger and had a bit of a crush on the sporty one ..... still have a bit of a crush on the sporty one.

Rintal

May 6, 2017

lgwjjessdh9wrmo9amzu-768x432.png

Bro, if I were you, I would just stop making excuses and talking about dates. Because this is already becoming like a comedy. I'm not toxic, i simply find it very, very, very funny.
Just say:
Yes, I screwed up every conceivable time frame. Yes, shit happens. I don't know when I will release this fucking update. Sit and wait. There is nothing else for you to do anyway. X.O.X.O.! Your Recreation!

4.40 star(s) 202 Votes