Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Patience is overrated. A DI would be appreciated in many of these - "Move it you grabbistic maggot!"
Or the dev motivator (ex pimp). "WHY YOU DIDN'T UPDATE YET???" ***SLAP*** "WHAT'S THE MATTER WITH YOU??!!?!?!" ***SLAP*** "YOU BETTER GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER!!!" ***SLAP***
Ah you mean like the bitchslap for impatient users who can't read for shit? :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: damnedfrog

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
Or if, I don't know, someone would bother to go through the dev's posts. I know. Absolutely unrealistic and unacceptable.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Unexpectedly!
Although, I suggest releasing the update on November 7th. To have anniversary . You will just have time to smooth all the corners by that time (maybe).
Don't look now but your passive aggressiveness is showing.....

If you think it's taking to long go play something else in the meantime.

Reactions: oaiki and Jaike

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
1. Nobody's going to read over 300 pages.
2. I'm almost 48.
There are users older than you who can easily use the search function. Weird isn't it?
The search function doesn't work very well for that sort of thing.
The search function works perfectly fine to find posts of the dev.

1.PNG
Unexpectedly!
Although, I suggest releasing the update on November 7th. To have anniversary . You will just have time to smooth all the corners by that time (maybe).
I'd suggest you learn how complex and time consuming rendering is if you are doing it properly in high quality or simply wait if thats too much of a hassle for you. Its not that there aren't enough games to spend time on here on f95. :FacePalm:

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
Weird, it works well for me.

Don't think we have different search functions.
It works different for me .. You use the Queen's English ... I use American English. I mean we are two peoples separated by a common language ;)

Sorry - just fucking with your snark and couldn't resist piling on.

• Haha
Reactions: damnedfrog

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I use American English.
I quite like some American accents. 2 especially, love me some southern belle talk, can listen to those girls talk for days. And the Brooklyn accent, Harley Quinn kinda style....

But the one thing I can't stand is how you lot say aluminium .... that shit drives me nuts. Bloody aloominum, gah.

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
But the one thing I can't stand is how you lot say aluminium .... that shit drives me nuts. Bloody aloominum, gah.
:ROFLMAO: Be thankful you have not had the pleasure of dealing with their own invented units of measurement. :ROFLMAO:
I remember working on a project where the Americans insisted on using the Kip (kilopound), messing with all the formulas and calculations. :KEK:

4.40 star(s) 202 Votes