May 4, 2020
HornyyPussy WICKEDp4th

This is why I have pretty much quit reading game threads and rely on other means for game news. It's silly to expect most developers, especially the solo "passion-project" developers, to crank out games as if they are cars on an assembly line. I have no way of verifying this, but I would bet that those that complain the loudest have no investment in the game and are probably not familiar with how creative people work.

Meanwhile, back in the real world...books, movies, TV shows and AAA games continue to get delayed for years, but yeah...let's give recreation hell because muh fap.
Right, It's one thing to express love and support of their work and be disappointed in it not being updated often it's another to them a hard time!

Reactions: damnedfrog

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
The rate at which you put out updates is just fine! Don't let this dude get you down. We love your content and it's nice when you put out an update but dont burn yourself out! :D Thank you for the awesome story and keep up the great work!
Thanks, but the update would've been out for a looong time already when one of my gfx cards hadn't died in the middle of the shortage :confused:
Honestly I think anything beyond 6 month is too much for such games, but the gpu shortage simply fucked everything up for me.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Thanks, but the update would've been out for a looong time already when one of my gfx cards hadn't died in the middle of the shortage :confused:
Honestly I think anything beyond 6 month is too much for such games, but the gpu shortage simply fucked everything up for me.
Seriously I like Ellie so much that when I was selected for the Newegg shuffle I thought about asking if you wanted to buy the card from me. But by that time you had ordered your new complete system.

I suppose shipping across the Atlantic would have been pricey anyway.

I am just glad something worked out and I, for one, have no issue waiting.

PEACE

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
I'll be honest: Apart from the minimum that we had to do due to the story, I didn't push it any further with her either. First of all, the MC didn't know anything about the connection between them at that point and secondly, even with the knowledge it still remains quite awkward(?). To understate it.

Something else and much more humorous: Do you remember the policeman who arrested the MC? I'm strongly in favor of giving the fellow a nickname that emphasizes his competence. My suggestions:

Inspector Clouseau
Chief Wiggum
Officer Barbrady

May 4, 2020
I'll be honest: Apart from the minimum that we had to do due to the story, I didn't push it any further with her either. First of all, the MC didn't know anything about the connection between them at that point and secondly, even with the knowledge it still remains quite awkward(?). To understate it.

Something else and much more humorous: Do you remember the policeman who arrested the MC? I'm strongly in favor of giving the fellow a nickname that emphasizes his competence. My suggestions:

Inspector Clouseau
Chief Wiggum
Officer Barbrady
I wish I could give this post multiple reacts I'm all for the pink panther reference but (this came is set in the US right?) I'm not sure I've ever heard of an American Law enforcement officer referred to as Inspector. Deputy Clouseau? Maybe I'm showing my age but I can't imagine many people will get it either (Not that they have to). I'd like to submit Officer Farva from super troopers as an option as well.

Reactions: LemongrassWitch

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
If I remember correctly, no fixed location was mentioned. Therefore: MC and all the others are where they want to be. Or where we want them to be, if it harmonizes with Recreation's plans.

Another name that could be considered for this absolute cop would be Detective Casey (a character from the Disney universe that fell into obscurity in the US for a long time, but enjoyed a lot of use in Europe).

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017

Inspector Clouseau
Chief Wiggum
Officer Barbrady
I wish I could give this post multiple reacts I'm all for the pink panther reference but (this came is set in the US right?) I'm not sure I've ever heard of an American Law enforcement officer referred to as Inspector. Deputy Clouseau? Maybe I'm showing my age but I can't imagine many people will get it either (Not that they have to). I'd like to submit Officer Farva from super troopers as an option as well.
I would go with Barbrady because he is the most incompetent of those 3, and this cop is fuckin' awful (humorously so, I do laugh)

I'm a sub myself, having control taken away in a safe environment can be hot as hell.
I apologize for my innate pervert, everything you say about yourself (You're short, red hair, etc.) is like the most perfect woman. I always have to quell the teen boy inside my mind who immediately reacts. I feel your girlfriend must be extremely lucky. And uh I'm sorry

PEACE

May 4, 2020
If I remember correctly, no fixed location was mentioned. Therefore: MC and all the others are where they want to be. Or where we want them to be, if it harmonizes with Recreation's plans.

Another name that could be considered for this absolute cop would be Detective Casey (a character from the Disney universe that fell into obscurity in the US for a long time, but enjoyed a lot of use in Europe).
He's the Detective that wears all green right and like a red hat is some kinda goofy like animal character

I would go with Barbrady because he is the most incompetent of those 3, and this cop is fuckin' awful (humorously so, I do laugh)

I apologize for my innate pervert, everything you say about yourself (You're short, red hair, etc.) is like the most perfect woman. I always have to quell the teen boy inside my mind who immediately reacts. I feel your girlfriend must be extremely lucky. And uh I'm sorry

PEACE
Pretty sure everyone on this forum has the innate perversion issue, lol. I think the biggest thing is being respectful and stuff there is an ethical way to be a pervy person. Just make sure you keep to it seems like you are off to a good start I mean honestly who doesn't love short red heads? That like my wife's kryptonite. I'm not trying to speak for Avaron just my observation. :D

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Your apologising for compliments?

Yeah, girls hate those..... compliments are the worst.

But don't let that stop you, praise me more :p

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Your apologising for compliments?

Yeah, girls hate those..... compliments are the worst.

But don't let that stop you, praise me more :p
Well because I am a pervert who spends a lot of time on an adult game site(s) my admiration for all your attributes does run to lewd fantasy. So the apology is for all those acts :devilish::LOL:

Perhaps I should create an Avaron appreciation thread so as not to hijack this land of Ellie worship, and Kate ravaging.

When I play FemC in here I use your name, though she is not physically correct, but you seem like the biggest supporter of FemC I found throughout this thread.

PEACE

Reactions: Avaron1974

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Well because I am a pervert who spends a lot of time on an adult game site(s) my admiration for all your attributes does run to lewd fantasy. So the apology is for all those acts :devilish::LOL:

Perhaps I should create an Avaron appreciation thread so as not to hijack this land of Ellie worship, and Kate ravaging.

When I play FemC in here I use your name, though she is not physically correct, but you seem like the biggest supporter of FemC I found throughout this thread.

PEACE
Don't worry about it hun.

If I had £1 for everyone that told me they had a fantasy about me i'd now have ........ £1.

4.40 star(s) 202 Votes