recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Come on Rec, you are going to become the new ISCTOR :KEK: in this forum
With the difference that I have most of the stuff ready and don't make countless promises that won't ever happen.
Yes, I tend to misjudge the workload when I'm close to the finish, that happened a few times, but I never delayed a release more than one or two weeks after I announced it.

As long as none of those corners are Hanna.
The date is done and finished ;)

Jesus Christ. 9 months is ridiculous. WSIGTH hasn't since January. What is the major malfunction???
The gfx card scalping was the major malfunction.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Jesus Christ. 9 months is ridiculous. WSIGTH hasn't since January. What is the major malfunction???
About time. Been way too long. Generally more than 2 months is too long.
Whatevs if you think waiting forever is OK.
Come on, this has been addressed ad nauseum, please go back in the thread or use the search function.

2 months is most assuredly not to long, the people making these games has personal lives that takes precedence you know.
And no i have no problem waiting a long time for an update, especially when the dev is communicating with us about why and since we are getting these for free, no one has any right to demand any kind of timeline between updates.

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Come on, this has been addressed ad nauseum, please go back in the thread or use the search function.

2 months is most assuredly not to long, the people making these games has personal lives that takes precedence you know.
And no i have no problem waiting a long time for an update, especially when the dev is communicating with us about why and since we are getting these for free, no one has any right to demand any kind of timeline between updates.
Wasted energie...:whistle:

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
I know, i just can't help my self sometimes..........it just irks me.

I mean, I wanna get back to my girls as soon as possible as well but there are other VN's to play in the meantime and Rec has been open with us the whole time.
Yeah, i get that. Knowing it to well. Most of the time i click on Reply and write something explainingful, but rethinkin' it and say to myself, "You know, fuck it. Just click ignore" It helps a lot. ;)

polycentric

Donor
Mar 26, 2019
HornyyPussy WICKEDp4th

This is why I have pretty much quit reading game threads and rely on other means for game news. It's silly to expect most developers, especially the solo "passion-project" developers, to crank out games as if they are cars on an assembly line. I have no way of verifying this, but I would bet that those that complain the loudest have no investment in the game and are probably not familiar with how creative people work.

Meanwhile, back in the real world...books, movies, TV shows and AAA games continue to get delayed for years, but yeah...let's give recreation hell because muh fap.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
the steam version (and itch) will probably be the first to have the update online, since I don't need to upload the full game, but uploading aside it will release everywhere ~at the same time.
That's right BITCHES ;)
We steam bro's get first look at dat sweeeeee pussy

(This is meant playfully and not in the slightest to be mean)

PEACE

Tigrillo

Aug 6, 2021
HornyyPussy WICKEDp4th

This is why I have pretty much quit reading game threads and rely on other means for game news. It's silly to expect most developers, especially the solo "passion-project" developers, to crank out games as if they are cars on an assembly line. I have no way of verifying this, but I would bet that those that complain the loudest have no investment in the game and are probably not familiar with how creative people work.

Meanwhile, back in the real world...books, movies, TV shows and AAA games continue to get delayed for years, but yeah...let's give recreation hell because muh fap.
preach

4.40 star(s) 202 Votes