ciderapple

May 29, 2017
oh man i want a unicorn so fucking bad .. it would be worth millions .... woo hooo just think of all the babes that would do things to me for a unicorn ride :love:
According to unicorn lore, if you eat the unicorn you gain it's eternal lifespan. soooo.... unicorn steaks anyone? ;)

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Guys don't forget that you cannot keep the same pace of updates when game becomes bigger. It's hard for text-based games and even harder for graphic games, where you must make a tons of renders for different routes.
also, they are working on at least 1 other project that I know of so it doubles the amount of time.

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
also, they are working on at least 1 other project that I know of so it doubles the amount of time.
It's not totally true (double the amount of time), as recreation has previously explained that his other game (Weird Shit Is Going to Happen) is a side project for him (so I don't think he devote as much time for it that for Bad Memories).
And it is made with Honey Select, that take very less time to render scenes than with Daz.
But, still making WSIGH take some time.

Also, he has explained that he has lost one of his graphic card earlier this year, and he just get the replacement recently.

Finally, don't forget that he does this game on is free time, and must have a job to earn a living.
And, I hope for him, also has a life outside his games.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
It's not totally true (double the amount of time), as recreation has previously explained that his other game (Weird Shit Is Going to Happen) is a side project for him (so I don't think he devote as much time for it that for Bad Memories).
And it is made with Honey Select, that take very less time to render scenes than with Daz.
But, still making WSIGH take some time.

Also, he has explained that he has lost one of his graphic card earlier this year, and he just get the replacement recently.

Finally, don't forget that he does this game on is free time, and must have a job to earn a living.
And, I hope for him, also has a life outside his games.
my double amount of time counted all of the last things you mentioned, I normally treat the development of these games as if the dev's were doing work, let's say if they are doing full time I think they work 6 hours a day and get weekends off, you know because having a life outside of work is important, and in his case, it is even less time spent on the game, but yeah I was being a little over the top.

Was not aware of the graphic card, that sucks.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
With regards to the delay; it probably would have been a good idea to put an eye-catching notification in the main post explaining that there would (likely) be a delay and the reason. There would undoubtedly still be people complaining, but it would reduce the number and be easier to direct people to the main post for answers.
Nah it wouldn't because people just can't be arsed to look at the OP.

4.40 star(s) 202 Votes