WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
I love and hate the other game of Flamecito, I liked the idea behind it and the models he used but the game is abandoned and it was to complicated with the different routes.
Yeah, after the Hurricane hit Costa Rica a few years ago, unfortunatly he never really recovered from that devastating situation.
His games were fun, yes they were a bit "rough around the edges" but loveable.

Last edited:

Daddy4u

Apr 18, 2019
Will this game get an update? I really enjoyed playing it but its been forever since there was an update. When is a game considered abandoned?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Will this game get an update? I really enjoyed playing it but its been forever since there was an update. When is a game considered abandoned?
yes, yes and after some months since last update/patreon post (generally).

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
yup it does get updated ... but you all have to realize the Dev. is a very very busy dude .. he has his irons in alot of fires .... (simply put he's busy with alot of games) ;)

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Does he? I know that Rec is working on WSIGTH in parallel, but is he a ghost dev on other games also?

I love you Rec, and have been a sometimes supporter and talk up your amazing game whenever I get the chance, but anything much over 6 months is a little much to ask your fans to wait, IMO. Have you considered shorter updates to try to hit somewhere around the 6 month mark?
Let me quote what I posted on steam a few hours ago:
As you might know, I'm working on two games, the other one got an update late january and I started working on the BM update in february.
One of my grafics cards died shortly after starting to work on the update and it took until june to get a new one, since then I was able to pull out over 400 renders + animations which boosts that number easily in the 1000 region, we have august, so that's not even 3 months now.
Additionally I made almost 600 render and 10 animations before I got the new card, and yes, it was awfully slow.

Regarding being busy, yes I am, but mostly with the update. I do have my fingers in some other stuff, but firstly, it doesn't take much time since everyone involved is busy with their own stuff and secondly I have no idea how the f anyone not involved would even know about that xD

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017

Additionally I made almost 600 render and 10 animations before I got the new card, and yes, it was awfully slow.

Regarding being busy, yes I am, but mostly with the update. I do have my fingers in some other stuff, but firstly, it doesn't take much time since everyone involved is busy with their own stuff and secondly I have no idea how the f anyone not involved would even know about that xD
Maybe, but just maybe when you pull your fingers out of Kathrine's Pussy you would make some progress.
:p;)

• Haha
Reactions: damnedfrog

spooge_nugget

May 7, 2017

With regards to the delay; it probably would have been a good idea to put an eye-catching notification in the main post explaining that there would (likely) be a delay and the reason. There would undoubtedly still be people complaining, but it would reduce the number and be easier to direct people to the main post for answers.

Reactions: WICKEDp4th
4.40 star(s) 202 Votes