afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
I'll sometimes speedrun for a refresher when a new update drops. There aren't many games that are too large or complex to do that with.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
That's called being resigned to the fact... why not let someone else set up the hosting if you can't stop them anyway. :WeSmart:
Or the fact that if he posted it on Patreon he'd get banned. You really don't know that this is the first place you can get the game? It comes out here before anywhere else.

cbsx

May 4, 2020
Or the fact that if he posted it on Patreon he'd get banned. You really don't know that this is the first place you can get the game? It comes out here before anywhere else.
Bad Memories is now also on Steam and it's been on itch.io as well for quite a long time now...

He posts all of his 'special' renders on Patreon and still isn't banned... somehow... I guess.

F95 isn't unimportant, but more devs than ever are moving on to Steam where they get feedback beyond the just the fetish triggered and update when crowds.

Reactions: jaw1986baby

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Bad Memories is now also on Steam and it's been on itch.io as well for quite a long time now...
Yeah, after it's on here.
He posts all of his 'special' renders on Patreon and still isn't banned... somehow... I guess.
Because there is no story, no context, and no 'I-word'. Just some pictures of pretty girls. This isn't hard, dude.
F95 isn't unimportant, but more devs than ever are moving on to Steam where they get feedback beyond the just the fetish triggered and update when crowds.
I've heard that Steam reviews for adult games are absolute dogshit, way worse than here.

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
Active was the good recreation in any case. Probably just had no interest to respond for the umpteenth time to the same annoying accusations and comments.

Reactions: cbsx

Silver2301

Feb 2, 2019
Damn man why does every game I love gets updated once in a year sadge.
oh well, hope the next one comes out this month.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
This game right here has very good reasons why it takes so long and if you use the search function and look for posts of the dev then you know why it is how it is.
using search is too difficult (seen it many times and also why use it when can annoy other posters asking dumb questions answered before).

Rintal

May 6, 2017
Well if he starts frying his gpu's on regular bases you can be sure that he'll ragequit. :KEK:
As far as I remember, at first the updates came out not that very quickly, but quite regularly. Then he undertook to make another game and the time frame increased. And then this trouble happened with the video card and now it is a complete failure.
Hopefully, at least by the end of this month - the beginning of the next, something will come out.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
As far as I remember, at first the updates came out not that very quickly, but quite regularly. Then he undertook to make another game and the time frame increased. And then this trouble happened with the video card and now it is a complete failure.
Hopefully, at least by the end of this month - the beginning of the next, something will come out.
No it isn't

Rintal

May 6, 2017
No it isn't
Well, if updating every 10 months (if lucky) is not a failure, then shure.
I don't think that Rec is sitting and thinking: "Well, one update in more than half a year is a decent result. Everything goes according to plan! I'm great and I can relax!" Something tells me that he worries about this more than others. He doesn't even enter the thread anymore.

BamID

May 17, 2020
He doesn't even enter the thread anymore.
A lot of Devs stop coming here 'cause there are too many idiots here who doesn't understand the slightest of things but are demanding as if they were the center of the universe..

Sure it's not ideal right know and Rec does know that and he isn't happy about it either..
But the constant crying and demanding won't change a thing about it, yet 6 out of 7 posts contain only that..
You would stop coming here to if you were in his shoes ^^"

It could be so easy.. joining his discord.. ask how he is and how he is progressing and either stay or leave but with solid information (best chances in the morning xD)
But well you see how it's going ^^"

4.40 star(s) 202 Votes