recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Yay, Ren'Py 7.4.6, welcome game crash, until it's updated to Ren'Py 7.4.8
The bug that was fixed in .8 was never present in the game, if the game is crashing for you, then it's definitely something else.

Aug 24, 2021
I don't know why but when you first see Ellie near where your apartment is burning reminds me of burning house girl, I guess that's where she disappeared off to when you ran away from home.

• Haha
Reactions: Fun Shaundi

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
This is nothing concrete, just tinkering around with a Crown & Coke before some sleep, but here's an example of a small GUI Sancho facelift :) :
screenshot0006.png screenshot0007.png screenshot0008.png

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
This is nothing concrete, just tinkering around with a Crown & Coke before some sleep, but here's an example of a small GUI Sancho facelift :) :
View attachment 1421278 View attachment 1421279 View attachment 1421281
Let me be honest, it does look good, but I'm not sure if I like that fact that you're re-styling the whole UI.
It's close to how I wanted it to look though. Now I kinda regret not doing it because [fuck-this-shit-I-need-a-break] ...reasons^^
Btw where did you find that old menu background? I totally forgot it existed :LOL:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Let me be honest, it does look good, but I'm not sure if I like that fact that you're re-styling the whole UI.
It's close to how I wanted it to look though. Now I kinda regret not doing it because [fuck-this-shit-I-need-a-break] ...reasons^^
Btw where did you find that old menu background? I totally forgot it existed :LOL:
I'm just tinkering. Absolutely non of the original scripts or images have been modified. I've coded everything and using a submenu for images in the mods folder. To get everything back to OEM, simply delete the mod folder....done. The old menu background is in the overlay folder if I remember correctly.

baklol

Aug 13, 2018
The error has nothing to do with the game itself. No idea what you installed there, but I'd ask who-or-where-ever you got it from.
i just used this one for the sunshine love 32 bit it worked but after installing on any other game it does not work downloaded from renpy site it worked installed depth revival 32 bit file and no errors after but thanks for the help

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
I'm just tinkering. Absolutely non of the original scripts or images have been modified. I've coded everything and using a submenu for images in the mods folder. To get everything back to OEM, simply delete the mod folder....done. The old menu background is in the overlay folder if I remember correctly.
It's not about what scripts you did or did not modify.
Let me try to explain it that way:
I'm not a fan of modding the game in general, because none of the mods got it right so far and they often gave a wrong picture to the story, so I'm already biased in that regard, but I also kind of accepted it, since there's nothing I can do about it anyway.
But now your mod goes even further, seeing the names of the npc's + the numbers next to them was already a "not again..."-moment for me, and even though you said it's not going to stay like that, it's still there in the back of my head, and it won't go away for a while if you know what I mean^^
Next thing is the design, as I said, your design is good and even close to what I wanted, but it also changes the overall look of the game.
Now combine everything I just said and put it into the head of a dev... it feels a little like ripping the soul out of the game^^
TL;DR:
I know it's all not that dramatic, but still, it bugs me.

farwar

May 29, 2020
The bug that was fixed in .8 was never present in the game, if the game is crashing for you, then it's definitely something else.
previous version worked for me, all games with renpy ~7.4.6 have problems for me, it's definitely renpy problems

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
previous version worked for me, all games with renpy ~7.4.6 have problems for me, it's definitely renpy problems
It has to do with outlines not using an integer value, this isn't an issue in BM.

Oct 31, 2018
It's not about what scripts you did or did not modify.
Let me try to explain it that way:
I'm not a fan of modding the game in general, because none of the mods got it right so far and they often gave a wrong picture to the story, so I'm already biased in that regard, but I also kind of accepted it, since there's nothing I can do about it anyway.
But now your mod goes even further, seeing the names of the npc's + the numbers next to them was already a "not again..."-moment for me, and even though you said it's not going to stay like that, it's still there in the back of my head, and it won't go away for a while if you know what I mean^^
Next thing is the design, as I said, your design is good and even close to what I wanted, but it also changes the overall look of the game.
Now combine everything I just said and put it into the head of a dev... it feels a little like ripping the soul out of the game^^
TL;DR:
I know it's all not that dramatic, but still, it bugs me.
Hire him so you can fire him. Nothing wrong with creative pettiness.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I understand, I hear ya. But let's be truly honest, I'm not spanking your baby, this is putting soul in not out, ain't it?:
screenshot0003.png screenshot0011.png

• Angry
Reactions: cbsx

xerroxi

Apr 13, 2021
Too bad the VR scences are still the same for m/w mc
But at least we got "a few new render" and "some new scenes" ... love the update but have to agree with Katherine about the fifth wheel problem :love:

• Haha
Reactions: recreation

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
I want to know what Jada has been saying / doing with Rachel behind closed doors.

4.40 star(s) 202 Votes