MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
I cried laughing
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Small bug: Shortly after Katherine slams the door in MC's face and MC expresses his displeasure in his mind, I am transported again to the scene where MC wakes up from the dream in which he saw his father crying.

Edit: Ran it again and apparently I get ported to some random scenes every time. Gonna try a new save.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
I cried laughing

Small bug: Shortly after Katherine slams the door in MC's face and MC expresses his displeasure in his mind, I am transported again to the scene where MC wakes up from the dream in which he saw his father crying.

Edit: Ran it again and apparently I get ported to some random scenes every time. Gonna try a new save.
Dammit, that's an indentation error, fix soon.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
I cried laughing

Next try, hope this is the last fix^^
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/09/1443125_game.7z

So...we have to start a new game to play this version? Really?
Really? Did you read that somewhere?

• Haha
Reactions: cbsx

Fun Shaundi

Jun 24, 2021
I dunno if anyone is experiencing it, but I have an odd thing going on:
In a new playthrough as a female mc (with this new update) I've basically just ignored every girl (Except sis, cause that one is unavoidable no matter what you choose) and went solely after Katherine. I didn't mess with her in any of the scenes where you had the opportunity to, and when you help her with her 'problem' and 'a door is left open', the next scene doesn't trigger, and instead you're taken back to a prior scene where you're at the table, eating with mum, sis and Jada. And if you skip all the scenes to Katherine's again, it takes you back again and the loop keeps happening. Loading a save from before walking towards that 'open door' didn't fix it.
I went back to a prior scene where I could mess with Katherine, and then the issue didn't happen, so maybe it just affects the path where you don't mess with Katie at all?

EDIT: While writing this post someone else posted about it and recreation acknowledged it, so nvm me :D

• Haha
Reactions: recreation

yannick12

Jun 21, 2018
I cried laughing

Same hahaha that got me good. Nice one recreation

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017

hoborg

Jul 8, 2017
Having a problem when I press H the image either goes black or switches to a different image.
Otherwise good all around.

hoborg

Jul 8, 2017
Having just finished it, I really didnt see a need for a walkthrough mod.
There are a few decisions to make and just saving before hand was no biggy.
But its not all wide branching.

Reactions: fz

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I just saw that this updated and i can barely contain myself :oops:. I have to play it now! Not going to use my saves though since it's been a while and it's best if i keep them up to date. Anyway, Female Lead as my main/1st playthrough then i'll hit the Male side afterwards.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
:love: wishlist :love:
more then 1 shower scene animation.
implement more #fingering in your repertoire. from a lesbian pov the 3 some would not be just kiss and lick.
minimize giantbobblehead scale. makes mc smaller then everyone else.
Sadly, animations are a pain in the arse with Daz, and especially when it comes to colisions it's just awful. I tried to make the Kat scene animated initially, but it was just... :/
The shower scene was actually planned as quite lengthy, but rendering was so painfully slow that I had to cut it, that's also why there's just an animation for the female mc and not the male.

Having a problem when I press H the image either goes black or switches to a different image.
Otherwise good all around.
Most of the scenes have a pause implemented with no text, no need for pressing H ;)

4.40 star(s) 202 Votes