jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Like I said the last time discussion of the update speed was talked about. Yes, rec takes too long for what is usually a modest sized update. However, this is his hobby. And the game itself is free. Maybe he should just change the payment method on Patreon to when an update is released, instead of monthly. But that's up to him.

Reactions: Grelk

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I'll never understand the people who've never attempted to make a game tell people who make games how long it should take.

I spent a full day yesterday and half a day today programming a series of related scenes, meaning, they all take place at the same location for a single event. I'm still not done.

For lone developers, factor in the writing, the rendering and the testing...especially the rendering. And on top of that, if you're ballsy enough to do animations. Oof.

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
when people bitch and bitch about time it takes thats when the quality gets worse, sure some will deserve criticism but not all.. I would much rather the dev putting out their best work and having their own standards than just rushing through their story and renders to keep the people that bitch happy. If they then rush and put out something bad just to keep that demand happy all you will hear is "oh the story makes no sense these renders are horrible, look at the quality drop blah blah"

Reactions: cbsx and recreation

ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020
Am I buzzed or are they constantly deleting pages of comments on this thread for no reason? I mean I am buzzed AF but-

Anyway Rec you’re killing it and staying in communication so you’re a top-tier dev to me and any real ones out here

Reactions: recreation

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Am I buzzed or are they constantly deleting pages of comments on this thread for no reason? I mean I am buzzed AF but-

Anyway Rec you’re killing it and staying in communication so you’re a top-tier dev to me and any real ones out here
Recently there was a troll slandering Rec' and accusing them of stealing money from patrons and scamming them. The post got reported and the thread cleaned up after that.
That's why a lot of posts got cleared. Lots of people reacting to that troll.

Reactions: Night Hacker

afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
Damn, I missed most of that, I think. I wonder if the troll was ever a patron to make such a claim.

quocanhk

Dec 4, 2017
View attachment 1139628

Overview:
Your childhood became a mess, when your mom died when you were still a child, at the same time your father started drinking and seeing woman... differently. When he found a new girlfriend, things slowly began to get out of hand.

But that wasn't the only thing that changed.
As a witness to that lifestyle, you too did stupid things like fighting with other kids, you had trouble in school and problems with the law more then once, though you never crossed "the line".

After your dad died, you hoped that things would change for the better, but instead they got worse, so you left your hometown and swore to never come back.

As time went on, you've managed to build a somewhat normal life, and all the past memories that seemingly had started to fade became foggy at best.
But will it stay that way?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2021-09-25
Release Date: 2021-09-25
Developer: recreation - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.7.1
Language: English
Other game: Nya - Her Birthday - Weird shit is going to happen
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux/Mac:
MEGA - -
Android: MEGA - -

Others: COMPRESSED* -
Android w/ Multi Mod (Compressed)*
Extras: Gallery Unlocker Mod* - Sancho Multi Mod*

* This unofficial version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.
If the mac version doesn't start:
Old (v0.6 & 0.7)

FAN SIGNATURES

View attachment 272849 View attachment 272851 View attachment 272852 View attachment 272854 View attachment 355337 View attachment 355338 View attachment 708796 View attachment 355339 View attachment 659100 View attachment 659101 View attachment 659102 View attachment 659103 View attachment 659104 View attachment 659105 View attachment 659106 View attachment 659107 View attachment 659108 View attachment 659109 View attachment 659110 View attachment 659111 View attachment 659112 View attachment 659113 View attachment 659114 View attachment 659115 View attachment 659116

4.40 star(s) 204 Votes