Ozzfest

C.R.E.A.M.
Donor
Feb 20, 2020
1 neat question when will the update be ready
When it's posted here.
This is the last info from the developer patreon:

Yep, it's getting closer.
I'm currently at 583 render, so already more than I had expected, and I'm still not entirely sure how much more it will be, but 600 should be easy^^
Depending on how the beta goes (how much there is to fix xD), I might do some additional animations, but we'll see how it goes ;)
Just as a reminder, I'm using a different animation technique now which I had to learn how to use, so the first one and a half months or so (all of january and a good part of february) I did basically just testing and practicing. I'm still not entirely happy with the results (I might add one or two of the failed tests in the special gallery), but I'm at a point where they're good enough so I don't feel bad to include the animations in the game anymore^^
This means two things: the time I had for the update wasn't as long as it looks from the outside, which means there isn't as much content as usual, but it also means animations will be easier and therefore faster to create from now on.
Stay tuned!

Lordisigler

Sep 29, 2019
Will he continue to work on it after the update or will he return on his other projects (which I don't care about)?
I was a patreon of his after the first or second version of BM, but then he fixed his attention on things I'm not interested in.
Bad Memories is an interesting game, it's sad that the dev shoot himself in the foot by not focusing on it.

P.S I stopped being a patreon when at the end of an update, Jada decided to blueball me from my precious time with Rachel. I replayed the whole game just to see if there was a way to not include her in the house. Sad that it was inevitable. She's a cool character tho.

Last edited:

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Will he continue to work on it after the update or will he return on his other projects (which I don't care about)?
I was a patreon of his after the first or second version of BM, but then he fixed his attention on things I'm not interested in.
Bad Memories is an interesting game, it's sad that the dev shoot himself in the foot by not focusing on it.

P.S I stopped being a patreon when at the end of an update, Jada decided to blueball me from my precious time with Rachel. I replayed the whole game just to see if there was a way to not include her in the house. Sad that it was inevitable. She's a cool character tho.
Rec' is alternating between multiple projects. Not all creators function the same. Some can full throttle on one singular project until they feel the burnout coming, others need to switch things up to keep their creativity fresh. Rec' seems to be the second type.
They didn't abandon BM. They just take turns.

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020

Rec' is alternating between multiple projects. Not all creators function the same. Some can full throttle on one singular project until they feel the burnout coming, others need to switch things up to keep their creativity fresh. Rec' seems to be the second type.
They didn't abandon BM. They just take turns.
It's exactly that.
recreation has explain some times ago that for Bad Memories, he want to do the most perfect he can.
But it's really time consuming, and it's tough for his mental health.
So after releasing a update for BM, he need some time to decompress.
And it's what he does with Weird Shit Is Going to Happen. This is a more casual project. He use Honey Select for the render. Which give lesser quality, but seems a lot faster and easier than DAZ.
Switching between the two enable him to keep working on BM on the long run.
If he was only working on BM, he will just get a burnout.

Mar 26, 2022
I bought this game on Steam, but I haven't tried it until now. This is quite interesting AVN with few very nicely done aspects, especially that "problematic" relation between MC and his sister. Whole plot seems to be one big mystery to discover.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I bought this game on Steam, but I haven't tried it until now. This is quite interesting AVN with few very nicely done aspects, especially that "problematic" relation between MC and his sister. Whole plot seems to be one big mystery to discover.
you aren't that wrong.

4.40 star(s) 204 Votes