Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
possibly but we can't be sure.
It's been a while since I've done a full new playthrough, but she must have spoken at some point. Didn't the MC get asked something about whether or not they'd said they would marry her or something?

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
It's been a while since I've done a full new playthrough, but she must have spoken at some point. Didn't the MC get asked something about whether or not they'd said they would marry her or something?
Yes, but chronologically that was before the time when MC ran away from home and his/her half-sister stopped talking at some point.

Last edited:

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Who the fuck cares??? Really... FFS. :WaitWhat:
Who cares about... discussions about possible directions the game is going, on the thread of said game...?
What would you like, that nobody ever says anything and we just all wait in absolute silence for Rec' to post about an update ?

Feb 17, 2022
This is probably a dumb question but how much are we forced to interact with this Rachel character? I didn't like her from the moment I saw her and then she is practically stalking us when it's clear the MC doesn't like her either. I got the little glimpse of the past with the dad treating her like shit but that in no uncertain terms justifies her treatment of the MC when he was a child (abuse of a child whether physical/emotional/sexual is huge no no for me). It seems we are already required to molest Rachel when she is on her mystery pills but can we slowly push her out of the story and just focus on Ellie and others or should I just stop now and save myself a bunch of future frustration with forced content with a reprehensible character?

cbsx

May 4, 2020
This is probably a dumb question but how much are we forced to interact with this Rachel character? I didn't like her from the moment I saw her and then she is practically stalking us when it's clear the MC doesn't like her either. I got the little glimpse of the past with the dad treating her like shit but that in no uncertain terms justifies her treatment of the MC when he was a child (abuse of a child whether physical/emotional/sexual is huge no no for me). It seems we are already required to molest Rachel when she is on her mystery pills but can we slowly push her out of the story and just focus on Ellie and others or should I just stop now and save myself a bunch of future frustration with forced content with a reprehensible character?
Or, possibly, Rec might be telling a story, and there may be more to it than we currently know. Especially since there is already a planned addon after the main story is finished that tells events from Rachel's viewpoint.

Maybe just back up off that ledge and see what happens.

4.40 star(s) 204 Votes