Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
If you do that, I think the development time will more than double ... :p

That said, an AVNRender@Home type thing would be cool (similar to folding@home or seti@home but as a render farm for AVN authors).
Apparently there are quite a few Online Rendering sites... not sure how many allow 'Adult' images. I searched for Online Graphic Rendering and was surprised to find so many! :>)

Reactions: recreation

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Apparently there are quite a few Online Rendering sites... not sure how many allow 'Adult' images. I searched for Online Graphic Rendering and was surprised to find so many! :>)
I've got a 3090 installed. Send me the goods and I'll hit the 'go' button. ;)
I was just joking, my rig is more than capable^^
Also with my internet it would take longer to send the files than to render them out :HideThePain:

staggerlee32

May 18, 2020
The other day Granma and I were walking into town, soon we came to the bridge crossing the torrent, Granma took my hand. As my left foot set down on the bridge’s wooden plank I heard a gruff rumbling, like a clearing of a throat, and then a garbled and gruff voice intoned “… vertion … nubering …” but this was drowned out when my Granma started telling the story of a far away cousin returning home and finding that her cute redhead sister had been missing her more than she realised and that my wicked Aunt may not have been totally wicked … The Troll’s voice soon died down and we got to town before nightfall
i'm fucking crying

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
I was just joking, my rig is more than capable^^
Also with my internet it would take longer to send the files than to render them out :HideThePain:
Yeah plus render chugging is probably not the most time consuming part with your machine now. Getting position and doing post touchups probably takes a lot longer and only you can do that for your style. And obviously we all like your style so.......

We wait (Hey I am still waiting on Polarity so I am clearly a patient man)

PEACE

RobNorthman

Jun 20, 2017
You contradict yourself, semantic versioning stands completely opposed to the idea that 0.7.5 is 75% done, unless you think that all projects should have exactly ten updates, no more no less.
Not really opposed to it, but not necessarily accurate either. It comes down to what the dev define as a major vs a minor update or patch, there's no limit to how many small patches you can add like 0.7.3214 or 0.7.5.3214.

Getting off topic anyway, so let's leave it at that or take it elsewhere.

ClockworkGnome

Sep 18, 2021
I personally find it hard to be pedantic about update numbering when most devs on this site are amateurs and there's literally no consistency in what methodology they use. And complaining about it doesn't really change anything or make things better.

It's better to just suck it up and get used to whatever idiosyncratic method a given dev is using. Universal numbering doesn't really matter all that much as long as you know what the numbers are trying to say. Which is easy if you actually pay attention.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
JFC, guys - I realize that there hasn't been much else to talk about lately, but version numbering? Are you fucking kidding me? That's got to be the least possible layer of 'on topic' I have seen in a thread. Shouldn't you be discussing the story, characters of the story, or even the quality of said story (and renders, obviously) rather than obsessing about a fucking number count?

You non-perverts disgust me.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
JFC, guys - I realize that there hasn't been much else to talk about lately, but version numbering? Are you fucking kidding me? That's got to be the least possible layer of 'on topic' I have seen in a thread. Shouldn't you be discussing the story, characters of the story, or even the quality of said story (and renders, obviously) rather than obsessing about a fucking number count?

But... but... but... version numbers!!! :oops:

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021

But... but... but... version numbers!!! :oops:
Some of y'all acting like a bunch of versions. When are you going to lose your versinity?

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
yea when sequel is completed.
A sequel, already? Does it involve Ellie, Jada, and babies somehow? I realize that's not as easy with a female MC, but if I'm going to put my neck in a noose, may as well go full throttle toward it.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
There's no sequel planned.
I suspected as much, but I don't know what your overall plan is. I do know that so far I'm really enjoying those two together. Some characters are good at getting a special place in the heart. One of my biggest queries, which I absolutely do not expect you to answer, is will the MC hear Ellie actually talk, and what will she say first? I keep expecting it to be something silly, like if she catches MC with another woman who isn't her friend. I just imagine her grabbing the MC in a bearhug and glaring at the other person, "Mine!"

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
I suspected as much, but I don't know what your overall plan is. I do know that so far I'm really enjoying those two together. Some characters are good at getting a special place in the heart. One of my biggest queries, which I absolutely do not expect you to answer, is will the MC hear Ellie actually talk, and what will she say first? I keep expecting it to be something silly, like if she catches MC with another woman who isn't her friend. I just imagine her grabbing the MC in a bearhug and glaring at the other person, "Mine!"
The plan is to finish the game, then finish Rachel's story and be done with it^^

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
I actually don't want Ellie to begin to talk. I love how expressive she is without the need to talk.

Reactions: recreation
4.40 star(s) 204 Votes