Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Don't try and deflect. You called that guy out because he said he played the game a year and a half ago and you responded that that game isn't even a year old, which is completely wrong. The game is three years old.

Now you are trying to make up some BS to cover your stupidity... which is hilariously ironic because that is exactly what you suggested Shaggy would do .

This is one of my favorite games on F95, but to be totally honest, the updates are a little slow. The last one was in October, which is over 6 months ago. I don't really care when it drops that much, but I just hope that when it does, it has some significant new content.

EDIT: LOL.. Rec posted
So your only line of defense is to insult people "lmao lololololl you stupid me smurt boy" ? Seriously dude, what are you, fucking 12 ? You know this website's not for kids right ?
Grow the fuck up.

Literally all other threads use the "Release date" to point out the date of the first playable version. Recreation happens to use it differently. In case you think yourself some kind of omnipotent god, nobody is in Rec's head but themselves. It the first post says the release was on a date, then that's the info I'm taking, not some kid jerking off to how he can insult people on the internet while hiding behind a monitor and risk nothing.

Last edited:
Reactions: Carlos6464

moose_puck

Sep 6, 2021
So your only line of defense is to insult people "lmao lololololl you stupid me smurt boy" ? Seriously dude, what are you, fucking 12 ? You know this website's not for kids right ?
Grow the fuck up.

Literally all other threads use the "Release date" to point out the date of the first playable version. Recreation happens to use it differently. In case you think yourself some kind of omnipotent god, nobody is in Rec's head but themselves. It the first post says the release was on a date, then that's the info I'm taking, not some kid jerking off to how he can insult people on the internet while hiding behind a monitor and risk nothing.
So how about you shut the fuck up with your gratuitous insults and go back to be bullied for you Fortnite default skin.
Wow. that escalated fast.

You are wrong on so many fronts, I won't bother even listing them. I was browsing games I played to see if I missed any updates and I saw you calling some guy a liar simply because he complained about the lack of updates. Now you are raging at your keyboard and at me, simply because I pointed the truth out to you.

I think you need a mirror to shout at.

Have a good day.

• Angry
Reactions: Carlos6464

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
what you are pointing there, iirc is the last release of an update or when the thread is updated with the new version.
I think the date a thread is created cannot be changed (and even the dev in a comment says that the game is 3 years old...)
Please tell me you do notice the fact that, just above the "Release date", there a handy little thing marked "Last Update" ? Or are you legally blind ?
Let's talk logic : why put the same information multiple times by titling something different each time ? If you tell me that's perfectly logical, then I wanna see you magical fairytale land. Seems like a fun place.

And as I stated before, some devs do start posting about the project before they have a playable version, and then turn the first post of the thread into a release post to have the thread moved here. That's what a person using logical thinkking would assume, rather than think that both the Release Date and Last Update date are used for the same fucking thing.
No dissrespect to Rec, I absolutely love their work, but they done fucked up on that one, in my opinion.

So yes. I was wrong. Because I used the logical information provided in the first thread rather than think that something with hooves and black and white stripes was a cowboy white tiger riding a race horse.
If you can't fathom how I could not immediatly go for the least logical and expected answer... Then fuck.

iolkj

Nov 30, 2019
Please tell me you do notice the fact that, just above the "Release date", there a handy little thing marked "Last Update" ? Or are you legally blind ?
Let's talk logic : why put the same information multiple times by titling something different each time ? If you tell me that's perfectly logical, then I wanna see you magical fairytale land. Seems like a fun place.
Because one is for the date the the last update was officially published (like, on Patreon, etc. or the official release date of commercial games) and the other is for when that update was made available here on F95. And I don't recall any thread in dozens I watch that uses them differently.

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
release date: is when the game has an update on patreon or the official page Dev use.

last (thread) update: it is when the game has an update in f95zone (that is, when someone "shared" a link or the dev himself did it and the thread is updated here)

Let's talk logic : why put the same information multiple times by titling something different each time ?
They have the same date simply because someone leaked the link on the same day the Dev release on patreon or their official pages.
You can look at other threads and you will see that some have a difference and others do not, that is because not all games are leaked the same day they make an update.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dudeiam59

Jan 4, 2018
It would be nice if people would stop talking to each other for an hour. Stop looking at the past. So will the MC take advantage of Rachael due to her pills. I would like to see that.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
:FacePalm: People always groaning about fuckin months this and months that
when the ....
how long......

UGH :FacePalm::mad:

1). If the pace is too slow -- You don't have to be here
2). If you bitch -- Nothing changes about the pace
3). People like this game and understand time, effort, and quality so they will react badly to gripes and bitching so see 1 and 2 above

Thank you recreation for making this for us and coming to this pirate site where it is shared freely and still giving updates on progress and interacting nicely with everyone. You have much stronger calm than I do, that's for certain.

I look forward to the next release. Did you estimate where we are in terms of the story? Midpoint? Less? Further?

PEACE

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
If the current version is 0.7.1 why's it 0.7.5 and not 0.7.2?
Because updates aren't on a "last digit+1" basis. It depends on the amount of modifications made.
Going to 0.8 for example would mean a substantial amount of new content. But Rec said it would be a rather small update with limited amount of new content, therefore only adding 0.0.3 to the version number.
If it was simple bugfixes, it's likely the update would have been named something like 0.7.1b or something like that, for example.

4.40 star(s) 204 Votes