recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
I just realized we hit the 3 years anniversary last week. First release was april 3. 2019 :eek:
Damn, back then I thought I'd be long done with it by now. Crazy how I misjudged the time that's necessary to make a game, even with my background^^"

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
I just realized we hit the 3 years anniversary last week. First release was april 3. 2019 :eek:
Damn, back then I thought I'd be long done with it by now. Crazy how I misjudged the time that's necessary to make a game, even with my background^^"
Yeah, but you're just one guy and you're a living person you not only live to work. We all enjoy our sparetime and so on. But you'll know best what happened during the last 1 1/2 years.

Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022

I really liked the idea and it's looking really cute imo, so here's new special render.Have fun \(^_^)/

• Angry
Reactions: DarkDaemonX

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
I also am. I 'm not even sure I was aware there was a female MC when I first started playing this. Not sure I would have cared, either.
It's an option at the start, but I didn't care anyways, female MC only has a few unique scenes and the others are mostly having the dick replaced with a strapon, as far as I know.

oaiki

Mar 19, 2020
I wonder how many are actually playing the male MC?
I am, I just can't get into VNs with female MCs, no immersion possible for me.
I also am. I 'm not even sure I was aware there was a female MC when I first started playing this. Not sure I would have cared, either.
It's an option at the start, but I didn't care anyways, female MC only has a few unique scenes and the others are mostly having the dick replaced with a strapon, as far as I know.
doing both, I appreciate Rec's artistry

Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
There was only one scene that had a strap-on and that was the Jada hotel scene. If I have a choice between male and female I'll always pick female as sometimes I want to play something that doesn't have a dick or horse cock and when I usually play female characters it's when there is a lesbian route or you can decide who and what she'll do things with.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Yeah I play FemC first and get excited and then I play MC and put my dick into all the women because I am so worked up

It is therapeutic ;)

But the MC is even hotter after a FemC playthrough because all them shouting Avaron's name I can't help but fantasize she is a part of my MC run taking care of the lady parts I am not currently having fun times with.

:p:love::sneaky::p:p

• Haha
Reactions: damnedfrog

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
You know that's prolly a bit creepy? :poop:
But I did once apologize to her for my fantasies and she told me that my adoration was OK. I mean it is my fictional fantasy Avaron since I have no real life connection to her at all.

If Avaron1974 does wish me to stop I would immediately.

PEACE

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Most fem MC's scenes are unique. Even the strapon scene is different to the males.

I only remember the strapon being used once in the kitchen of Jada's rental place so no idea where you got mostly from.

If Avaron1974 does wish me to stop I would immediately.
You know it doesn't bother me.

• Love
Reactions: jaw1986baby

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
since you are working on multiple games do you perhaps have a set time you work on one or the other or do you just work on both of them at the same time and just upadte when its done enough ? just wondering as i am not always capable of seeing update messages

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
since you are working on multiple games do you perhaps have a set time you work on one or the other or do you just work on both of them at the same time and just upadte when its done enough ? just wondering as i am not always capable of seeing update messages
I'm doing one at a time. One update for one game, then the update for the other.

Reactions: Rutonat
4.40 star(s) 204 Votes