MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
It appears I started with the compressed version which had multiple "fixes" but only the latest "fix" is inside the post here, so I dunno. The one thing I don't keep a journal on is downloads so I'll just fix the file and "hotfix" the supply on my end. Obviously since this is the first time someone with SanchoMod has reported this bug, is seems absolutely EVERYONE else perved hardcore on Katherine so take that analytical data for what it's worth recreation :ROFLMAO:
My favorite is Rachel but to be fair, didn't use a mod.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
i used tha sancho mod and they are from 7.1 tnx for the answer
Bud, if you want to load a save made while using SanchoMod there's a file in the mod's OP in the spoiler named "Uninstall" which will allow you to do just that... load a save made while using modded inside an unmodded game. It's in every OP of every mod I have. It'll get you done. Or... you can wait for the mod update, your choice.
1654051145263.png

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Bud, if you want to load a save mad while using SanchoMod there's a file in the mod's OP in the spoiler named "Uninstall" which will allow you to do just that... load a save made while using modded inside an unmodded game. It's in every OP of every mod I have. It'll get you done. Or... you can wait for the mod update, your choice.
Great feature, good to know about. Thanks for your work.

Reactions: Sancho1969

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Bad Memories [v0.7.5] [recreation] crunched

Original Size: 2,21 GB
Compressed Size PC*: 465 MB - Bad-Memories-0.7.5-pc-crunched.zip
Compressed Size Mac: 431 MB - Bad-Memories-0.7.5-mac-crunched.zip
= ~21% of the original size, image/video quality 80% (png 90%)/90%

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:

turgsh01

Apr 13, 2020
I played the latest version... a few missed spelling mistakes I'm sure will be corrected soon, nothing major. Also, would I be alone in thinking the mother's entire crotch / hips area looked really weird in that one image during the lewd scene? Massive thighs, bumpy / loose skin where there really shouldn't be any, hip bones sticking out while in that position, etc... just seemed weird to me.

Anyway, thanks for sharing the 20m of content, loved the mild cliff hanger... can't wait to see what happens next. See you in another 8 months, I guess.

4.40 star(s) 201 Votes