DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
This update was wonderful! What a return this was for the game. I liked Katie's scenes a lot. Finally getting to pound Rachel's nice ass was great. I'll have to go back and play through the FMC route since I started over completely.

I'm looking forward to next update and hopefully there's some more Maggy scenes in the future. Besides Rachel(my number 1) that woman is a goddess. Maggy is my 2nd favorite and Katie's my 3rd. This is for my male playthrough. It's different for the FMC as Katie is my number 1 there.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
This usually happens usually when there's no image "shown" in the background.
It happens because for the eye/animation switch to work, I need to place a new screen on top of the background screen, and what renpy does when you click hide, is more or less hiding everything that's on top of the background screen.
That's why there's always a pause with no text shown in almost every scene with animations.
I can think of a few ways to fix that. You could use conditional switches instead of a screen for the different angles, or have the screen show on the "master" layer instead of the default screen layer. That way they wouldn't be hidden when the UI is hidden.

Mister Hentai

Mar 22, 2022
Hmm.... So I guess when MC caught Jada coming out of Rachel's bedroom while she was on her meds, ...is that how she was able to manipulate her to open up faster towards MC? And, I wonder if Jada tried to do any sexual advances towards Rachel while she was under the influence of her medication? I wouldn't put it past her...I kind of don't like her, due to her pushy no boundary behavior.
Same here.

Reactions: MrD812

Towik

Nov 20, 2018
So the fix is included in a whole new archive (2400MB0? o___o ... Thanks o/
But I don't feel like downloading a full archive of a game for a fix of 1 or 2 bugs. I mean it only takes 60-70s to download it but I'm still gonna wait for actual release. Don't get me wrong it's just really weird, at least to me.

Take care :)

Reactions: turgsh01

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
I didn't catch that Kat/Jada deal in the mod so that's still a thing... but 2 gigs is a bit overkill ain't it?
Well, it's your decision. Other Modders just do full versions not bugfixed 0.0.x.

4.40 star(s) 198 Votes