Mystermask

Feb 14, 2020
Was it my imagination or there is a missing character of the last update from before, a girl coming from a taxi? Maybe i m just mixing game, didn't play until last year after all.

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
OK, the current ending of this update confused me. Suddenly Jada says "I can't because of Ellie", right after our discussion of adding Rachel to the harem, Ellie walks in door, then I get a Game Over screen followed by a "see you in next update" screen. WTF is with the Game Over screen, is that supposed to be some kind of joke?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
OK, the current ending of this update confused me. Suddenly Jada says "I can't because of Ellie", right after our discussion of adding Rachel to the harem, Ellie walks in door, then I get a Game Over screen followed by a "see you in next update" screen. WTF is with the Game Over screen, is that supposed to be some kind of joke?
It means end of content until next update....

RG80100

Feb 23, 2018
Rec's running gag ;)

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
So the fix is included in a whole new archive (2400MB0? o___o ... Thanks o/
But I don't feel like downloading a full archive of a game for a fix of 1 or 2 bugs. I mean it only takes 60-70s to download it but I'm still gonna wait for actual release. Don't get me wrong it's just really weird, at least to me.

Take care :)
I have to upload the whole package to steam and itch, I'm not going to compile the whole thing, upload it there, then decompile, look for the single files changed (which is almost all script files btw) and the new images, compress them and upload them seperately. I'm happy that the update is out and done and I can relax for a few days.

What? Update again? Why not just a simple patch file zip? Damnit... I just finished modding the dang thing.
I told'ya to wait :p

Was it my imagination or there is a missing character of the last update from before, a girl coming from a taxi? Maybe i m just mixing game, didn't play until last year after all.
Sounds like you mixed something here.

Why is the zip file "7.6-market"? What does the "market" part mean?
That's something renpy adds when you compile an all in one package for Steam or similar "markets". Means it includes all versions (win, linux, osx)

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I cannot understand point what exactly creates a spooky atmosphere in the game. But when I playing I feel like I am playing a thriller or something. Maybe due to the mystery in the story?
You're right, it does give off a psychological thriller type vibe at times. Not a jump scare every two minutes kind of horror, but one that constantly makes you think something ominous is brewing. When it doesn't happen, it only heightens the tension. Then of course you get some tiny titties in your face and you forget about it for a while...until...

--

A well designed game. I give it a thumb up (y) maybe even an entire fist.

mitymity

Apr 29, 2021
Need to check out the solo runs now, did a "natural" one that turned out to be a harem route, whoops :LOL:

blastwave2k

Jun 23, 2017
I cannot point what exactly creates a spooky atmosphere in the game. But when I play I feel like I am playing a thriller or something. Maybe due to the mystery in the story?
so funny that you bring this up. i get an almost kinda dream vibe from it sometimes when i'm playing. like things are off, but you can't quite put your finger on why. don't know if its intentional or not, but game is awesome. only wish there was more. :D

DisturbedMan

Feb 5, 2018
Hey @
recreation

Just a small suggestion about future updates and such: why don't you use the built-in update system of Ren'Py? It is easy to setup and use. Just a thought :)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Damn, another "step-roommate-in-law" kind of game, my pp has wilted unexpectedly.
Then you are doing something wrong.

Ellie is MC's half sister, not step. They have the same dad.

MC's mother being dead is part of the story and can't be changed because it's the reason her dad started getting abusive to Rachel, his new girlfriend.

After MC's mother died her dad started losing it.

That said, Ellie is blood related.

4.40 star(s) 201 Votes