Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
We are a young (in my case) male MC with a huge cock, fucking his sister and mother and has a full harem and everyone is fine with us fucking everyone, with basically unlimited funds.
My new memories , my new family, the cabin, grandmas house, young again, my best deal, standard dick, are just a couple of the games I play where you either do or will currently do all those things, so hardly far from the usual shit we see.
Well, if you go down to absolute basics, forgetting the dialogues, and how nice the story's written, then yeah sure, they're all identical.
By that way of thinking, most RPGs are hero saves the world...
But, if it's not your cup of tea, rather than having some sort of anger fester, I would kindly suggest you to look for another game if this one's not to your liking. It's not good for one's health to focus on what they do not enjoy so much :)

If you're down with waiting, I'll suggest to take a couple of deep slow breaths, and maybe a nice cup of tea... and then, just... enjoy what's below :)
childroom ellierelaxpc6.jpg coffeehouse2_5.jpg d7_breakfast2.jpg d9_tcoffee33_fem.jpg

Ok hun? :)

d10breakfast10.jpg

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
and i was gonna play this tomorrow but i see that got postponed until sancho updates mod.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Patience I'd say.
its just to be sure i played all...thought after 1 year to see more...really. it's nearly 20 minuts gameplay or so ...i started all over again but i rememebr where i was last update...and there is no much new content apart from the scene with rachel and maybe one with katherine..right?

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
We are a young (in my case) male MC with a huge cock, fucking his sister and mother and has a full harem and everyone is fine with us fucking everyone, with basically unlimited funds.
My new memories , my new family, the cabin, grandmas house, young again, my best deal, standard dick, are just a couple of the games I play where you either do or will currently do all those things, so hardly far from the usual shit we see.
So... you play this same sort of content in other games, yet you call it shit? Than... why are you playing any of them if you don't like them? This is supposed to be fantasy, fiction... you know... not real. If you want reality, go outside. But there are also PLENTY of other games with different content in them, I have played a wide variety. some I liked and watch for updates (like this), some I delete, delete old links and try and wipe my memory of ever seeing.

Why bother coming here and calling it shit?? Go play something else, find their fan page (or make your own). We all have different tastes, why bash someone else's?

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
tainted heritage but that game's models are from honeystudio not daz.
I don't mind those too much. I have played a variety of art styles I didn't think I would like (GGGB and ORS come to mind) and I ended up loving them for the story. Always willing to give it a try. Thanks for the info. (y)

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Graphic-wise, my gripe is the shape of the boobs: they seem to have reverse gravity and are attracted a bit to the sky, it's really weird. Maybe it's an attempt at more realism but I think it doesn't look very good. Not a big deal, I still enjoy the game though

Reactions: turgsh01

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
updated mod when?
It'll be after I'm done porting another VN I'm currently updating (started it after I pushed out BM's v075) which will allow enough time to insure the dust has settled a bit. There's not even a new compression link done yet from what I see so I still have time. I fixed all the bugs (I believe) in the mod except the Kat/Jada scene issue. So, it's pretty tight as is for now.

4.40 star(s) 201 Votes