DisturbedMan

Feb 5, 2018
I translated the game into my language, I don't know if there was a mistake, but at the beginning he said that a woman there was not his mother, not even his stepmother, does incest not refer to her then? Would she be someone else? I was interested in the game because of incest, could someone tell me what it would be?
you can pick the gender of the main character (male or female) at the start that's why

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
you can pick the gender of the main character (male or female) at the start that's why
Now that doesn't make any sense... Does that mean that if you are a male you can have a mother or stepmother, and if you're a female you don't, or is it the other way around? Now you have me all cornfussed!

cbsx

May 4, 2020
If your mom is gone... and your dad marries another woman... and they have a daughter... what do you have? :illuminati:

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
L - E - S - B - I - A - N - S
Then if that is the absolute case then Elly (the step-sister) wouldn't be, but instead would only be another girl. Which would mean that the "Incest" tag is used improperly. Right?

Mar 6, 2021
How was that not obvious? :LUL:
I thought it was a mother and son incest, (brother-sister I think it's kind of weak, but I like it too), it wasn't obvious, because I stopped right when he said she wasn't his mother, and I came here to ask what would be. I lost interest a little, but it will be on my list to see later.

Reactions: cbsx

Otherguy2012

Aug 21, 2021
does the choices matter to the story?
In big ways. The new update has made choices mean even more. For example have you skipped coffee and gone to the office every morning(hint a love interest there has an entire path many have missed or only partly seen).

It takes more than one play through to actually be able to pursue and complete every love interest,you will miss some if you pursue others.

Latest update was amazing!

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Just finished 0.7.6, so back to being caught up with the Dev.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thank you so very much, been really enjoying this game, and looking forward for the next release.

Reactions: recreation

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
So... you play this same sort of content in other games, yet you call it shit? Than... why are you playing any of them if you don't like them? This is supposed to be fantasy, fiction... you know... not real. If you want reality, go outside. But there are also PLENTY of other games with different content in them, I have played a wide variety. some I liked and watch for updates (like this), some I delete, delete old links and try and wipe my memory of ever seeing.

Why bother coming here and calling it shit?? Go play something else, find their fan page (or make your own). We all have different tastes, why bash someone else's?
Maybe you should try learning to read, I said I was DISAPPOINTED, with this update, never said it was shit, or the game was shit, but of course, I know how it is, anyone with a different opinion is wrong and bad and needs to be removed.

Pity Elon Musk can't buy this site and do what he is going to do to twit'der.

Another one for the ignore list.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Night Hacker

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Now that doesn't make any sense... Does that mean that if you are a male you can have a mother or stepmother, and if you're a female you don't, or is it the other way around? Now you have me all cornfussed!
Then if that is the absolute case then Elly (the step-sister) wouldn't be, but instead would only be another girl. Which would mean that the "Incest" tag is used improperly. Right?
elly is sister on both paths, sisterly lust is still incest.

Reactions: MCDom
4.40 star(s) 201 Votes