Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
Now that doesn't make any sense... Does that mean that if you are a male you can have a mother or stepmother, and if you're a female you don't, or is it the other way around? Now you have me all cornfussed!
Whether you are a male or a female, Rachel is your stepmother and Ellie your stepsister. But it was already said before. Sorry, I missed it.

Shy player

Jan 2, 2020
The graphics in this game are fantastic! Every one of them is a piece of art. One may have different opinions about the story, but images are super. It's worth to play slowly and study carefully all what you see, one may else miss some details.

Reactions: recreation

MikeyUK

Apr 5, 2020
Yes, because "Voice" is very clear. ;)
View attachment 1844282

But considering the only other person we see next is Ellie, it does seem rather likely, unless her mother is at the door and shouting for her and Ellie only came to get her. I'm sure Rec wouldn't fuck with us like that. (80% sure)
Another option is that the Voice is Jada's mother and Ellie came to get Jada.

spitfire335

Jun 12, 2017
I wonder what the difference is in the 'be mean to Rachel' route as opposed to the always be nice to her route? Minor differences or can the mc genuinely have a romantic relationship with her in the 'nice' route? Also has the mc been able to make out with Katherine yet or no?

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
I wonder what the difference is in the 'be mean to Rachel' route as opposed to the always be nice to her route? Minor differences or can the mc genuinely have a romantic relationship with her in the 'nice' route? Also has the mc been able to make out with Katherine yet or no?
Well, as a matter of fact... If you play the latest update (And are male), you get Katherine riding your cock for a bit, before other things occur. You should check it out, it's not bad.

Reactions: spitfire335

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Replaying through as a female and so far it's been interesting. I burst out laughing every time when I see the toilet paper joke, ten packs... LMAO, nice touch. Keep the humour coming. There's plenty of source for it these days. ;)

Reactions: recreation

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Maybe you should try learning to read, I said I was DISAPPOINTED, with this update, never said it was shit, or the game was shit, but of course, I know how it is, anyone with a different opinion is wrong and bad and needs to be removed.
Yeah, you did, this is what you said...

We are a young (in my case) male MC with a huge cock, fucking his sister and mother and has a full harem and everyone is fine with us fucking everyone, with basically unlimited funds.
My new memories , my new family, the cabin, grandmas house, young again, my best deal, standard dick, are just a couple of the games I play where you either do or will currently do all those things, so hardly far from the usual shit we see.
I noticed you deleted your original post, it's too bad for you that I already quoted it in my previous message. Yeah, you compared it to "the usual shit we see", so you did.

You're entitled to your opinion of course, but if you dislike a game, than you should move on to something else rather than bashing it.

How ironic that you block me because I have "a different opinion" because you claim I should tolerate different opinions better... :unsure: :sneaky:

Have a good one.

Edit: also note the lack of the word "DISAPPOINTED" in your original post. Oops.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 201 Votes