Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Man, I'm mistrusting Ellie so much now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
She's a little evil mastermind. Can't wait for the next update.
Great obersvations. I never even thought about the fact that Ellie was present when that fire started, but didn't they already know about the cause of it? I forget now, gotta go back to replay it with what you said in mind now. I'm also still wondering what happened to Ellie when she went missing. There's more to this than meats the eye. She does appear to communicate with Jada though.

Reactions: Fun Shaundi

LonKirkPole

Dec 18, 2019
Something wicked this way comes....

SanchoMod now updated to v0.7.5
Bad Memories - MultiMod Edition
View attachment 1844338
Go get you some.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to the latest v6a with even more features, bells, and whistles. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information, exhaustive previews, and FAQ can be found on the mod's newly updated thread OP (simply click the banner above). Regards and be well.

- Sancho
Please can someone tell me has this been updated to v0.7.6, yet or is it not needed?

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Please can someone tell me has this been updated to v0.7.6, yet or is it not needed?
Good morning. The mod is technically v0.7.5 but I took the liberty of fixing all the bugs except one before v0.7.6 was available. You'll be fine, no one else has had any issue that's been reported. Regards.

Reactions: Cmann and darlic

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Except if they don't follow the Jada route :poop:
Indeed. That's noted in the mod's thread. I'll bump it up to snuff once either a proper compressed drops of v076 or I depart my current remote property for one of the others with actual reception/bandwidth. The studio property I've been at for the last few months is in the middle of the national forest (like in the middle of thousands of acres) so my speeds are basically "dialup".

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
The studio property I've been at for the last few months is in the middle of the national forest (like in the middle of thousands of acres) so my speeds are basically "dialup".
Oh I know very well how you feel :poop:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Oh I know very well how you feel :poop:
Don't get me wrong bud, if I wasn't in a restricted signal area I would have DL'd the whole original VN again and sorted it... but I'm constrained not by feelings but by pure geographical location. I didn't mean to come across offensive if that's how it was taken.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Don't get me wrong bud, if I wasn't in a restricted signal area I would have DL'd the whole original VN again and sorted it... but I'm constrained not by feelings but by pure geographical location. I didn't mean to come across offensive if that's how it was taken.
I simply meant that I know how it is, I finally got proper internet last week, it sucked for years ;)

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Wait does that mean if you don't date Jada she doesn't cock block you.
My play-through, avoided both Jada and Kat yet still has some great content.
Fair to say, things are looking to get better and better.
Hang in there! (y)

Mar 6, 2021
I thought it was a mother and son incest, (brother-sister I think it's kind of weak, but I like it too), it wasn't obvious, because I stopped right when he said she wasn't his mother, and I came here to ask what would be. I lost interest a little, but it will be on my list to see later.
First time replying to my own comment. I said I'd check it out later, but as it's raining here, cold, with nothing to do, eating popcorn, I decided to give the game a chance, and I'm really enjoying what I'm seeing. I'm still at the beginning, but I'm enjoying the story, well told, at a good and pleasant pace, let's see how it goes from now on.

Reactions: Night Hacker
4.40 star(s) 202 Votes