Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
My play-through, avoided both Jada and Kat yet still has some great content.
Fair to say, things are looking to get better and better.
Hang in there! (y)
Yeah but I don't want to avoid Kate, I was hoping if you ignored Jada she wouldn't cock block you, I hated Kate at first, and enjoyed molesting her, but after you learn more about her I felt sorry for her, seems her parents were not very loving, she clearly has stunted mental growth.

First time replying to my own comment. I said I'd check it out later, but as it's raining here, cold, with nothing to do, eating popcorn, I decided to give the game a chance, and I'm really enjoying what I'm seeing. I'm still at the beginning, but I'm enjoying the story, well told, at a good and pleasant pace, let's see how it goes from now on.
For the most part, is Big brother little sister incest, Jada will roleplay daddy stuff, but you did up until recently, not like your mum, and neither did she like you, so it is a slow burn, but you do have fun with her.

Only saving grace of this update was the stuff with Rachel.

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Yeah but I don't want to avoid Kate, I was hoping if you ignored Jada she wouldn't cock block you, I hated Kate at first, and enjoyed molesting her, but after you learn more about her I felt sorry for her, seems her parents were not very loving, she clearly has stunted mental growth.
People with Kat's demeanor always has a story/origin.
Regardless of reason or not.
Some behavior is unacceptable, period.

Jarulf

Aug 9, 2020
Great update, thank you. I replayed from the start this time, female route and have to say I like the content with Katie. I don't like her right now, but I'm curious to see what is planned for her.

Reactions: recreation

van321

Jan 7, 2021
I actually really like Katherine. Does she act like a bitch? Yeah, but MC acts like an asshole to her quite often. I do wish there was a bit of a less... rapey seeming way to get her to open up. That lewd scene felt a bit off except through the lens of MC being a corruptor.

NitroDo

May 16, 2022
Hi everyone, I just wanted to ask if the dialogue in the game is as bad as the overview in the first page.

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
Hello, I'm JokerLeader a user from this amazing Forum.
This is my first Walkthrough that i have created, if i got any grammar errors, just know that english it's not my speaking language. Thank you.
I hope recreation approve of this Walkthrough.

P.S. Thanks to the Dev recreation, for the game and the extra help in this walkthrough, and a thank you to afterlights for the help with the grammar.
Any chance for addition content as it's been a few versions later since this was posted a year ago?

schinoize

Jun 8, 2021
I do wish there was a bit of a less... rapey seeming way to get her to open up. That lewd scene felt a bit off except through the lens of MC being a corruptor.
I'd agree about the early encounters being too rapey for my own liking. The latest scene in the newest update imo worked very well however. It was well done and I liked the atmosphere. Fwiw I only play as female MC.
Then again I'm biased as Katherine is by far my fav character and I love her attitude.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:giggle:

Mathesar

Mar 20, 2018
I actually really like Katherine. Does she act like a bitch? Yeah, but MC acts like an asshole to her quite often. I do wish there was a bit of a less... rapey seeming way to get her to open up. That lewd scene felt a bit off except through the lens of MC being a corruptor.
Remembering that that's her kink helps, but how you find that out in the first place is... morally dubious. A brief comment from the MC that they used to date someone who signaled the same way or something would help.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I don't see it, she could easily say no, scream, call for help, how is it rapey.

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
Well after playing through on harm based routes with a male and female MC seems like I missed hardcore on getting gallery images completely filled. Anyone who has it done please help me out.

Memories missing gallery.jpg

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Indeed. That's noted in the mod's thread. I'll bump it up to snuff once either a proper compressed drops of v076 or I depart my current remote property for one of the others with actual reception/bandwidth. The studio property I've been at for the last few months is in the middle of the national forest (like in the middle of thousands of acres) so my speeds are basically "dialup".
You got a secret harem out there or something? :oops:

Mathesar

Mar 20, 2018
I don't see it, she could easily say no, scream, call for help, how is it rapey.
There are actually four standard responses to danger: fight, flight, fawn, and freeze. Some people just lock up when they're afraid or in danger. Just because someone could scream or fight back doesn't mean they will, even if it would be the best option. The fawn response, which is essentially an attempt at de-escalation, can also include sexual behavior, depending on the person. Just because someone doesn't openly object doesn't mean they're consenting.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Indeed. That's noted in the mod's thread. I'll bump it up to snuff once either a proper compressed drops of v076 or I depart my current remote property for one of the others with actual reception/bandwidth. The studio property I've been at for the last few months is in the middle of the national forest (like in the middle of thousands of acres) so my speeds are basically "dialup".
So, want me to give you the code to the 0.7.6 drop and you won't have to download all the assets?

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Link to code only. I'll upload a compressed 0.7.6 in a sec.

Reactions: Ilhares
4.40 star(s) 201 Votes