recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
he was like a nobody, now get paid 50k of dollars every month...and he release like 5 minutes of content every 6 months
I actually hate these kind of mini updates. Honestly I understand why updates take so long for some games, but 6 months for 5 minutes? Seriously this is ridiculous and that people still pay him this amount of money is even more ridiculous.
Yes, BM won't have a big update this time, but you know the reason why. Delaying the release shedule permanently was also a decision to give some more new content, rather than just a mini update. It's not like I'm just setting the scene up and take screenshots in HS like other devs, I'm doing actual renders in the (for me) best possible quality and they need time to finish.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
I actually hate these kind of mini updates. Honestly I understand why updates take so long for some games, but 6 months for 5 minutes? Seriously this is ridiculous and that people still pay him this amount of money is even more ridiculous.
Yes, BM won't have a big update this time, but you know the reason why. Delaying the release shedule permanently was also a decision to give some more new content, rather than just a mini update. It's not like I'm just setting the scene up and take screenshots in HS like other devs, I'm doing actual renders in the (for me) best possible quality and they need time to finish.
just send a private message about the thing...

fenris95

Aug 14, 2018
Since you do your renders in 4K is there any possibility of a massive 4K release of the game?

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Since you do your renders in 4K is there any possibility of a massive 4K release of the game?
No, sorry. I didn't do all the render in 4K, only the ones that had some artefacts or heavy grain (or where I forgot to set it back to 2k^^). Some are even rendered in 1080p. They won't look good in 4k.

Reactions: Draxeid and Namco15

MLBnoob

Mar 13, 2019
I hope we get the option to tame and dominate Katherine in future contents, taming literal bitches gives me pleasure. Also Ellie is so cute, hopefully nothing bad (*cough* rape *cough*) happened to her when she disappeared in the past.

Reactions: recreation

Rico Caramba

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
I hope we get the option to tame and dominate Katherine in future contents, taming literal bitches gives me pleasure. Also Ellie is so cute, hopefully nothing bad (*cough* rape *cough*) happened to her when she disappeared in the past.
You know that psychotherapist also spells Psycho The Rapist?

I am sure the therapist will turn out to be OK once we get to know her better. Even Ellie might like her. I think I would ;) .

Reactions: Namco15

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
You know that psychotherapist also spells Psycho The Rapist?

I am sure the therapist will turn out to be OK once we get to know her better. Even Ellie might like her. I think I would ;) .
I'm not sure about the Ellie part, but Katherine will turn out to be "OK" :p

really nice so far, cant wait for the next version!
Thanks, the update is almost finished and will be released in the next few days.

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
he was like a nobody, now get paid 50k of dollars every month...and he release like 5 minutes of content every 6 months
Well maybe he got spoiled a little with that kind of money pouring in..But keep in the mind the game is Free and He isnt forcing anyone to Pay him..There are far worst devs out there then him.

Reactions: Namco15

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Well maybe he got spoiled a little with that kind of money pouring in..But keep in the mind the game is Free and He isnt forcing anyone to Pay him..There are far worst devs out there then him.
Yes, me for example, I don't even need to get payed to totally screw an update as you can see xD

Just 2 or 3 more renders and I'm done (depends on how they turn out), and then I'll send it over to my tester/grammar checker. He needs a bit time too, so please don't expect the release to be today.

Reactions: Taito and Namco15

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
Yes, me for example, I don't even need to get payed to totally screw an update as you can see xD

Just 2 or 3 more renders and I'm done (depends on how they turn out), and then I'll send it over to my tester/grammar checker. He needs a bit time too, so please don't expect the release to be today.
First of all..Take all the time you need..no rush....the van you see outside parking is mine..and i aint going anywhere that soon..
and jokes aside...Screw up?We give you the Full Green pass for screw ups...we admire your work and passion for the Lovely Characters and Stories with Stunning Visual artwork that you are providing us..we truly do!.....about the $$$$...today you have it tomorrow you might not..but the Memories..they shall persist till you are buried in the graveyard.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
First of all..Take all the time you need..no rush....the van you see outside parking is mine..and i aint going anywhere that soon..
and jokes aside...Screw up?We give you the Full Green pass for screw ups...we admire your work and passion for the Lovely Characters and Stories with Stunning Visual artwork that you are providing us..we truly do!.....about the $$$$...today you have it tomorrow you might not..but the Memories..they shall persist till you are buried in the graveyard.
Thanks for these kind words.
Oh and if you hear something ticking under your van.... it wasn't me xD

4.40 star(s) 198 Votes