recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
is the PC/Linux version. Only Mega for now. The rest comes tomorrow.
I said it before, there isn't as much new content as I wanted to add, but I did my best to get the few scenes done as good as possible. There is also a female MC now, the content is only minor different to the male MC, but she has a few extra images.
In the tests I've done everything worked as intended, the old saves too, but I changed a lot of the code, added some new variables and so on, so I would recommend to start a fresh save.
I'll add the changelog tomorrow. HF!

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
bug reports:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Noted, thx. I made a stupid mistake there. Will be fixed tomorrow. Doesn't affect the rest of the game or the save.

I have a sneaking suspicion, and I hope I am wrong, that having to render everything twice for both protagonists is going to consume way too much time to actually update this regularly with sizeable additions. :(
No need to worry, there are only few extra render I made for her because most of the render are in POV, so I can use them for both.

Well, that's it from me for today. Have a good night y'all :sleep:

batman666

Donor
Jun 18, 2017
+ Really hot female models, Rachel and Ellie look great. Jada's alright, too
+ Nice render quality, really well done
+ Kinda like the way the textbox is handled, looks different
+ Not even kidding, I always appreciate accurately rendered food. It all looks tasty
+ Kudos for the F95 cameo :D
+ I like the way Ellie behaves. Kinda crazy, kinda intriguing
+ I love how no one wears bras in that house
+ The cop sucks, but in a funny way
+ No one condemns me for opening doors all the time. No game overs. Paradise!

+- Katherine looks kinda bland, mainly because of the low-end DAZ hairstyle

- WTF is up with the male MC's shoes... xD
- The female MC's aren't any better
- Can't choose "Rachel's Story" although I finished both the male and female path. Why include it then? :(
- The female MC option is kinda pointless. I rushed through it and there were like 5 sentences that differ. The only scene that changes slightly is the one at the end with the underwear

All in all, really nice. Love it.

Banish

Mar 29, 2019
I think i was too hyped for this release..by the time my excitement had gone down a reasonable level, i was already done with it..

kshyk

Mar 18, 2018
I've just read Developer Notes. Big respect for explaining things in that way. Sadly, not many devs do that.

Because with your notes only, I can tell this game is gonna be great.
I think I understand what 'recreation' is trying to do with this game and I like it a lot.

4.40 star(s) 198 Votes