cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
weird ending, ellie comes to mc's room when mc and jada are discussing about drugging rachel and then game over.

Reactions: MCDom

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
I posted earlier with a picture of what I have for image gallery and seems like many overlooked that as I asked for assistance on what I was actually missing...any help please and thank you.
Jada stuff and male mc stuff + one image that only shows up under certain conditions ;)

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
Jada stuff and male mc stuff + one image that only shows up under certain conditions ;)
Okay well I did the harem path for both male and female mc which I thought all Jada stuff would unlock from...I'll replay both with the non-harem path to see how that goes for possibly unlocking the rest.

Plaguerave

Sep 15, 2020
My hunch... if the MC bangs her enough she'll stop saying "hun" all the time, just need to bang her soar & silly :ROFLMAO:
Sounds like she would end up walking all bow legged like she just got done bare back horse riding for 6 hours strait lol..(other chars)what's wrong with you" *strong smile* nothing just having a great day if I could walk strait hbu? lol

• Haha
Reactions: Master of Puppets

Plaguerave

Sep 15, 2020
Indeed. That's noted in the mod's thread. I'll bump it up to snuff once either a proper compressed drops of v076 or I depart my current remote property for one of the others with actual reception/bandwidth. The studio property I've been at for the last few months is in the middle of the national forest (like in the middle of thousands of acres) so my speeds are basically "dialup".
Been in a situation like that before made one of them pringles cantennas and got reception off a fire watch tower that had no password for the wifi had dang near identical speeds up and down around 350mbps it was insane but very nice to have for the time we needed it.

Also Rec,

Cant wait to play haven't played since like 0.4 something I think its been too long I've deployed way too much last year and this year so far to actually take time and enjoy your vn and others that I like.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: recreation

balancer92

Feb 2, 2021
Hmm...I was wondering if this cliffhanger is going to reveal something big that will change the whole view that the MC have at the moment:unsure::unsure:

Reactions: Joop501
Mar 26, 2022
Hmm...I was wondering if this cliffhanger is going to reveal something big that will change the whole view that the MC have at the moment:unsure::unsure:
It looked like Jada was about to confess her feelings towards MC, so maybe this could be the reason. Or maybe Ellie is also drugging her with some kind of substance...? Pure speculation for now, we have to wait till next update to see what Rec cooked in there.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
It looked like Jada was about to confess her feelings towards MC, so maybe this could be the reason. Or maybe Ellie is also drugging her with some kind of substance...? Pure speculation for now, we have to wait till next update to see what Rec cooked in there.
Jada was clearly about to say:

MC is part of a Family with a very, very strange Hotel and also multi-verse confirmed.

;):):giggle:

• Wow
Reactions: matschbirne

balancer92

Feb 2, 2021
Jada was clearly about to say:

MC is part of a Family with a very, very strange Hotel and also multi-verse confirmed.

;):):giggle:
I was thinking...perhaps the whole plot here actually the MC is given a psychology therapy to cope with the tramua given when young ( maybe link to the father's death or something). Jada, Rachel, Ellie and the rest of the characters shown in the story are part of the therapy, role-playing to replay the life of the MC before the tragedy occurs...

Just my thoughts ever since I start playing:unsure::rolleyes:...

varage

Jun 26, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And this leads me to ask one question what if the mom never wanted to change and was it forced to begin with. And if it was forced is it a bad thing to change someones life for the better against their will?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DiableFripon
4.40 star(s) 201 Votes