varage

Jun 26, 2019
I'm just saying the author has a very rare opportunity to go an entire unexpected direction with this story not saying he should or shouldn't. Just find it very interesting. He could literally turn this into horror tagged which I find actually fascinating. Just from this one fucking cliff hanger haha. Assuming the cliffhanger happens either, discission you make I guess because I went the scold Jada route at the end.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Jada has never said that. She's always kept quiet about Eliie and her talking, only giving MC a sideways look hinting that Ellie does talk to her.

Kat has also said Ellie has nothing wrong with her and can talk perfectly well.

The mom is on mind control pills.
Nope. Dev has already clarified there is no mind control nor won't be.

They only make her more open to doing things ahe is already willing to do considering her feelings. It's more like being incredibly drunk with lower inhibitions and open to suggestions she'd be okay with.

The one thing a lot of you keep overlooking is the fact of the MC's criminal past.

I only play female so will be calling MC she.

Since arriving back in town she has been chased down and harassed by one cop who knows about her past. It's strongly hinted she was arrested for something quite serious but it was buried and she was let go with the investigation being closed.

The fat cop keeps trying to get it reopened and it was said it would be very serious if he managed it.

There have been subtle hints that MC may have killed someone, possibly drug dealers, before vanishing. At the very least she was there when some serious shit went down.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
There have been subtle hints that MC may have killed someone, possibly drug dealers, before vanishing. At the very least she was there when some serious shit went down.
Wasn't the MC the one who saved Katherine from somebody in her youth? I thought it was going to tie into that somehow.

Reactions: afterlights

EricGrey

Nov 11, 2020
Since arriving back in town she has been chased down and harassed by one cop who knows about her past. It's strongly hinted she was arrested for something quite serious but it was buried and she was let go with the investigation being closed.
Said cop would be up on charges if I had anything to do with it. Juvenile records are usually sealed for a reason, and to have them unsealed without a court order is illegal. If said cop got hold of them without it, he could be in for a world of hurt. So could anyone complicit in it.

Now, I could have missed where a court order was granted to unseal the records, so there is that. I might have to start a second playthrough to double-check. However, unless whatever it was was actually murder, it's more than likely that the statute of limitations has run out by now anyway, meaning he (or she) is safe from any repercussions any way.

:cool: Eric Grey

oaiki

Mar 19, 2020
I could have missed where a court order was granted
It's a VN / fantasy such niceties would interrupt the story flow; I would just assume that in that city juvenile rights aren't as strongly protected, as hinted by the cop's behaviour, and move with the flow

Reactions: EricGrey

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Said cop would be up on charges if I had anything to do with it. Juvenile records are usually sealed for a reason, and to have them unsealed without a court order is illegal. If said cop got hold of them without it, he could be in for a world of hurt. So could anyone complicit in it.

Now, I could have missed where a court order was granted to unseal the records, so there is that. I might have to start a second playthrough to double-check. However, unless whatever it was was actually murder, it's more than likely that the statute of limitations has run out by now anyway, meaning he (or she) is safe from any repercussions any way.

There hasn't been a court order, it's been said he hasn't had permission for his investigation and everyone else is ignoring his requests to reopen the case.

He is being an annoyance to both the Mc and other cops.

It's all part of the story though, IRL he would have been reported for harassment long before now but it would make a boring story if things were fixed that quickly.

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
Honestly, it may be because I have an catchy tune from the song (though it is really catchy), but I imagine MC performing the song "You are nothing without me" during an interaction with Constable Barbrady. Unfortunately, it couldn't be done as a duet, because none of the passages could be done as a taunt towards MC without Barbrady screwing himself up.

EricGrey

Nov 11, 2020
It's a VN / fantasy such niceties would interrupt the story flow; I would just assume that in that city juvenile rights aren't as strongly protected, as hinted by the cop's behaviour, and move with the flow
It's all part of the story though, IRL he would have been reported for harassment long before now but it would make a boring story if things were fixed that quickly.
You are both correct. It just irritates me to see police abusing their power, even in this setting.

Reactions: MCDom

EricGrey

Nov 11, 2020
Use the torrent. With (currently) 26 seeders, it should not take very long, so long as you have a decent connection.

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
It's best to use Mega, except for the stupid limit. Those ones from like a 1983 modem are too slow. NOPY was best, but it disappeared.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
I play it for she

View attachment 1867560 View attachment 1867561 View attachment 1867562 View attachment 1867563

(Seriously though why is Katherine so goddamn cute)
I play it for more than her, but I agree, she is very sweet. And I think her personality will improve, but she is how she is due to her upbringing etc... and I get the feeling she can/will soften up with the proper attention, love and caring, at least I hope so. She strikes me as someone with issues who just needs someone who truly cares. Cute character anyhow. She's definitely grown on me after playing both the male and female MC.

ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020
This may have been mentioned before but my animations are a little laggy on the latest download-never had that issue before-anyone know/want to suggest a fix?

Garen

May 6, 2017
I play it for more than her, but I agree, she is very sweet. And I think her personality will improve, but she is how she is due to her upbringing etc... and I get the feeling she can/will soften up with the proper attention, love and caring, at least I hope so. She strikes me as someone with issues who just needs someone who truly cares. Cute character anyhow. She's definitely grown on me after playing both the male and female MC.
I actually love her as she is right now. I'm not looking forward to her becoming more dere and less tsun.
Then again, maybe dev pulls through and it's even better, who knows?

4.40 star(s) 201 Votes