ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Imagine a dev forgetting to add a variable in an early episode, and only finding out several episodes later when it's needed. I doubt it's better having to download and play through every single episode again.
You need to remember that most of the games here are pretty much unfinished, so stuff like that can happen pretty easily.
some are just to picky picky picky .....
Rec. you have a hell-of-an-AWESOME game (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: recreation

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Imagine a dev forgetting to add a variable in an early episode, and only finding out several episodes later when it's needed. I doubt it's better having to download and play through every single episode again.
You need to remember that most of the games here are pretty much unfinished, so stuff like that can happen pretty easily.
You are aces in my book. These people act like they got a free vacation to Hawaii and they are livid that they found a pile of dogshit in the streets.

Oct 22, 2017
They might'v ended up in the german province. Sometimes, even I can't understand these people, and I'm german myself! :ROFLMAO:
Also depends on their attitude of course. :whistle:
And then - if they were annoyed people spoke german WITH THEM, or just at all.
Why should everyone switch to a foreign language so every tourist can understand what is said around them on the streets ..

Everything south of Hamburg is more or less northern Italy, so ...
:devilish: ;)

Last edited:
Oct 22, 2017
As a bavarian, I take offense to that :mad: :ROFLMAO:
Zumindest fressen wir ned die ganze Zeit Fischbrötchen.
Mmm :giggle:
But let's agree on there being some kind of shift there ... cough 'Licorice Equator' cough
Anecdote mode: While in the armed forces, I had an officer from Bavaria not that much older than myself (~5-10 years), who said he actually made an effort to learn how to speak 'Hochdeutsch' so he could properly communicate with everyone before joining. And that was in the 2000s.
But he also said, when he visited his family in the countryside, even he didn't understand the older people and their dialect. Same with me, if someone started to talk 'Platt', I may be able to guess some of it if they spoke clearly/slow, otherwise - no chance at all.

• Haha
Reactions: Nevrius

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
I mean... I saw a review for a travel agency once where a family booked a trip to Germany and then was upset that everyone spoke German so...
Lets say there are a lot of stupid people on this planet. Like lovely british woman who traveled to spain and complained about too many spanish people. :HideThePain:

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

Sorry for being quiet for such a long time, I've been quite busy in RL.

I've also had a bit of a "writers-block" lately, and I had a problem with one of the Ladies "assets" which refused to work, it took me several days to figure out and fix it...
Of course the f'ing heatwave doesn't help either...

Nonetheles I've made good progress with the WS update and I try to finish it within the next one or two weeks.

For those interested, I've updated the code somewhat to get the 4k and 1080p version a bit closer, which means there's less stuff I need to change between both versions, I've also updated the map to be a bit smoother in game, since especially the 4k version tends to be a bit laggy when the lobby-map is shown.
There are a few new functions that require a new save to work, but none of them are essential, so if you don't care about them, you can just use your old save.
And of course there are also new scenes ;)

So my next post should be about the release, and until then:
Have a good one and stay safe~
rec

---------

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Will the v07.6 bug fix work with the Sancho1969 v07.5 mod?
I'm going to think yes, since it was a bug fix for the game, and Sancho1969 hasn't updated his mod.

recreation, could you or a moderator correct the Mod # from .75 to .76 in the OP?
Loving the game, thanks for your hard work (y)

Last edited:
Reactions: Punto

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Will the v07.6 bug fix work with the Sancho1969 v07.5 mod?
I'm going to think yes, since it was a bug fix for the game, and Sancho1969 hasn't updated his mod.

recreation, could you or a moderator correct the Mod # from .75 to .76 in the OP?
Loving the game, thanks for your hard work (y)
No.... don't change the mod version number. It is correct at 0.7.5

I fixed all but one of the bugs before 0.7.6 of the VN was released. It is fully functional with VN's v0.7.6 UNLESS you didn't mess with Jada at all... which is an extreme minority from what we've found. This "bug" was too small of an issue for me to push another version at the time and currently is pending the mod's next maintenance update. When that maintenance update is public then it will be 0.7.6

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018

Onetogo

Jul 16, 2019
If you're saying that in response to my message, I have like pages and pages of saves. None of them worked with the newest version.
In this case sometimes the autosaves work if the last save doesn't work. I know a lot of devs ask you to rollback a few pages to save as well. I try that before I give up on saves working.

4.40 star(s) 198 Votes