Oct 22, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
that pic would suit on some horror game.
My first thought was: "That could be Alma from F.E.A.R" :devilish:

I really like its atmosphere. (y)
It's also somewhat hinting at the dark in her past we will help her distance herself from with time - I'm sure of it.

Reactions: damnedfrog

qljrnt6jc4eh2

Jun 27, 2019
recreation , I am really astonished by the writing style of your games. This is the second game from you I'm playing atm and it too has an interesting, compelling story, good characters, good dialoges. Can't tell anything about your animation skills yet- Your games get my "came for the fap, stayed for the story"-tag
:D Keep it up! (I will rate these games once I finished the content.)

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
recreation
So, I needed my Ellie fix so I have been replaying BM after work for a couple days.

It has been a little bit since I played the 3some scene

HOLY FUCKING FIRE AND PLASMA !! I forgot how damn good it was....

Thanks again man. Anyone who needs to understand scene quality and details and just fucking amazing end results should absolutely 100% study that scene

I cannot praise it enough.

THANK YOU!!

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
Do we get a new Update Soon ?
dev was working on his other game, which was updated a couple of weeks ago, after that he said he was going to get to work on the new BM update, so I'd say we have to wait about 3-4 months at least

Last edited:
Reactions: Macalion74

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
How frequent are updates? I have bought it few days ago on Steam, already finished and I want more. Very good VN.
So after he updates this he does an update for his change of pace game Tainted Heritage: Weird Shit is Going to Happen
(To prevent burnout and extra delay of BM)
That one just released recently so he is back to work on BM

Give him some months because he does not slap together renders and finish them early as they are baking.
In fact his render quality is amazing and the animations are fantastic and that takes time.

So be patient and once it is done, often times, Steam updates before it is uploaded anywhere else.

Feel free to check in here as Rec does come around and speak with us.

Welcome to the fandom

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 198 Votes