Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
That's the file I've downloaded, when I extract it, the only files that appear are related to Mac. I believe that it's what cxx said, that my antivirus is preventing the .exe files from being extracted properly, which again is weird since it's not be an issue with other games or prior updates to this game.
If you're using Windows you should be able to tell it to fuck off and restore the file.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

BorrXL

Jan 6, 2018
Hel'p. Last update scene not full (i look jpg day 13 morning)
Ellie looks out from behind the door when the main character is playing with Rachel's breasts.
When then she leaves and the main character needs to talk to her and the game ends
(We can have fun later. I need talk to Ellie!) End(

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hel'p. Last update scene not full (i look jpg day 13 morning)
Ellie looks out from behind the door when the main character is playing with Rachel's breasts.
When then she leaves and the main character needs to talk to her and the game ends
(We can have fun later. I need talk to Ellie!) End(
you must be missing some variable on prev. day like rachel getting pill.

Reactions: BorrXL

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
Made an incest patch, maybe someone will be interested.
version: tested with [v0.8.5]
feature: makes Rachel mc's mother and Ellie mc's sister instead of half-sister.
install: Unzip to the "game" folder.

notes:
compatible with Sancho1969's multi-mod
This patch should work with future versions(unless the dev changes the code), may(or not) require an update for new content.
I might have missed something, let me know if you see it(preferably with a description of the scene and line text, a screenshot would also help).
You should replace "Mother" with "mom".

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
I wrote "mother" on purpose. Mc has a bad relationship with her, so he calls her "Mother," which is more formal and distant. And with calling her just Mom, there's a scene in the game related to that, where you can decide to address her that way
and how do you adress the MC's dead mother?

Daddy-S

Aug 27, 2022
I liked this game at the start and Ellie in particular but after finding out all the girls (except maybe Hanna) are bi put me off. The first harem game where I try my hardest to avoid almost everyone. Hopefully it wont be forced on me later after Ellie ran away when she saw MC with Rachel. Individually the scene's are hot but not a fan of games where all girls feel like cum dumps with no emotions other than lust/corruption. MC dont seem to give a fuck about any of them and the half the girls just wanna fuck anything breathing.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
I liked this game at the start and Ellie in particular but after finding out all the girls (except maybe Hanna) are bi put me off. The first harem game where I try my hardest to avoid almost everyone. Hopefully it wont be forced on me later after Ellie ran away when she saw MC with Rachel. Individually the scene's are hot but not a fan of games where all girls feel like cum dumps with no emotions other than lust/corruption. MC dont seem to give a fuck about any of them and the half the girls just wanna fuck anything breathing.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
One way to avoid them being bisexual is to play the female protagonist. Technically Rachel would still be bisexual in that version, since she was with the abusive father.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Certainly doesn't hurt that FeMC is smoking hot too. Love it when we get a glimpse at her fine figure.
One of the greatest disappointments is knowing mMC won't get to bang feMC. Maybe Rec can slip in a drunken dreamt sequence that works for both of them. Jada seems like the kind of girl to ask "If you had a clone would you fuck yourself?" :sneaky:

4.40 star(s) 198 Votes