Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
One of the greatest disappointments is knowing mMC won't get to bang feMC. Maybe Rec can slip in a drunken dreamt sequence that works for both of them. Jada seems like the kind of girl to ask "If you had a clone would you fuck yourself?" :sneaky:
I think I remember seeing some non-canon images of both MCs together before.

Jarulf

Aug 9, 2020
Mythos is another game where the female version of the MC is pretty hot, even more so than the LIs :D The Dev even commented on it at one point I think

Reactions: damnedfrog

frelon71

Nov 29, 2018
Hello, there are beugs to be corrected in French, the mcthink is transformed into [_mcthink_] so its beuger and the files must be modified. THANKS

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
Hello, there are beugs to be corrected in French, the mcthink is transformed into [_mcthink_] so its beuger and the files must be modified. THANKS
À part ça, le français n'est pas trop dégueulasse ?

Other than that, the French is not too "unbearable"? I'm afraid to try :rolleyes:

frelon71

Nov 29, 2018
recreation Hello, there are beugs to be corrected in French, the mcthink is transformed into [_mcthink_] so its beuger and the files must be modified. THANKS

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
Don't native French speakers find French spoken or written by anyone not French "unbearable"? ;)
:) No. The French of Samuel Beckett or of Milan Kundera is quite good. And I happened to hear some English or German or Polish speakers who spoke a very correct French without any accent, you couldn't guess they were foreigners. But the French of \footnotesize{illiterate} French generations is rather unbearable.

Just look above:
Faudrais déja que j'arrive a y jouez sans que toute les secondes j'ai un beug. :sick:
Translation: Il faudrait déjà que j’arrive à y jouer sans que toutes les secondes j’aie un beug.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
OK, Can any let me know what does OB, or MOB points mean with regards to the point system? The mod I'm using says Elie's points are better at a negative, but Rachel's are not listed as love / relationship points, but as OB or MOB. (Is it better to not have those points, as I want the ideal harem love path.)

screenshot0001.png

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
OK, Can any let me know what does OB, or MOB points mean with regards to the point system? The mod I'm using says Elie's points are better at a negative, but Rachel's are not listed as love / relationship points, but as OB or MOB. (Is it better to not have those points, as I want the ideal harem love path.)
The mod you're using has all those questions answered in it's thread. Just search for it there bud, I've gone over it dozens of times. Regards.

P.S. - Mod mixing... (wags my finger at ya)...

Reactions: Night Hacker

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
The mod you're using has all those questions answered in it's thread. Just search for it there bud, I've gone over it dozens of times. Regards.

P.S. - Mod mixing... (wags my finger at ya)...
Hey, thanks for the reply. And I didn't mod mix. 0x52_URM is none evasive...it doesn't affect mods or saves. (Sticks tongue out. :p )

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Hey, thanks for the reply. And I didn't mod mix. 0x52_URM is none evasive...it doesn't affect mods or saves. (Sticks tongue out. :p )
Well, it is mixing but long as you don't adjust variables you are mostly correct sir... otherwise all bets are off as I cannot guarantee the dynamic code in the Core will remain stable with vars adjusted outside SanchoCheats. Just know it's a possible thing.

Reactions: MrBenny
4.40 star(s) 198 Votes