Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
I’ve always assumed that those who obsess over the presence or absence of a hymen have never had sex with a woman with an intact hymen. It‘s not very good sex for either party. It’s more like a chore that needs to be completed before you can start having good sex.
You are missing the point.

The hymen proves that a woman didn't have sex before you. The absence of a hymen does not prove that she did have sex, but if she has a hymen you can be sure.

If you plan to spend the rest of your lives together, it doesn't matter if the first time sex is good or not. You'll have the rest of your life to work up to having great sex.

If a person was very promiscuous before entering into a relationship with you, chances are that she (or he) will continue to be promiscuous. And if for whatever reason she get's bored, she might be more inclined to cheat on you compared to a woman who was a virgin before you met her.

Of course there are no guarantees either way but past behaviour can be good indicator of future behaviour.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
The hymen proves that a woman didn't have sex before you.
Unless they had hymenoplasty.

The absence of a hymen does not prove that she did have sex
True, I know someone IRL who had accidentally taken a kick to the crotch and it broke her hymen.

If you plan to spend the rest of your lives together, it doesn't matter if the first time sex is good or not.
It likely matters more how romantic it is and that the guy didn't just piledrive his shlong into the virgin girl and cum immediately before she had any time to adjust.

If a person was very promiscuous before entering into a relationship with you, chances are that she (or he) will continue to be promiscuous.
hmmm, I think I have to disagree here. Sometimes people realize that they didn't like that version of themselves and change for the better. Or maybe they were promiscuous while single, but end up being very faithful while in a relationship.

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
hmmm, I think I have to disagree here. Sometimes people realize that they didn't like that version of themselves and change for the better. Or maybe they were promiscuous while single, but end up being very faithful while in a relationship.
Like I said, there are no guarantees either way but past behaviour can be good indicator of future behaviour.

Generally girls (other than guys) have plenty opportunities to have sex. If she refuses all of that until meeting Mr. Right (you) then it makes sense that she'll be able to refuse other guys while being married to you. Virginity is a sign of strength of character, and that is generally commendable, especially when in a long term relationship.

But you are right, people can change their mind about what kind of person they want to be. There are no absolutes either way, only indicators.

afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
Too bad we had to use one for Jada. I play as only the Female Protagonist as well.

We could easily have some scissoring, tribbing, double 69, fingering, licking, and sucking on pussy action.
I can agree, but there was also a render used for the male route that I really wanted to see adapted onto the female route as a strapon. (I don't think it was a special render.) The FemC side was missing out.

Deleted member 6168082

Jun 5, 2023
I can agree, but there was also a render used for the male route that I really wanted to see adapted onto the female route as a strapon.
Share? you can PM me or post it here in a "spoiler" context. I don't plan on playing the male MC so, I won't be spoiling anything for myself.

Also, did anyone else notice that Recreation isn't in the OP no more? it's "Nep"... I wonder why he changed ownership?

Deleted member 6168082

Jun 5, 2023
I haven't encountered this, altered for the FMC route
Must be tied to a certain choice combination (which I don't like) I am sure there's someone on here who got/unlocked that scene.

I checked Steam but no one has made a new walkthrough (I thank these people for taking the time to do walkthroughs to help people out) There's only two and one is in Russian/German (I think) and the other is just for all the achievements.

Thank you for the post, btw :)

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
That's the gallery image for a MMC movie on D12, the image isn't actually used in-game so far. To get the scene, among other things, Jada's love stat needs to be at least 3. FMC gets a strap-on instead.
maybe but my MC has fucked her in the ass :love:

imadumb

Dev of Rikugun Shikan Gakkõ
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
Someone still have 8.0 version? my 7.6 save is imcompatible e.e

Jarulf

Aug 9, 2020
Love the game!! Very interesting story! And amazing images and animations. Finally I found an interesting game
One of the best :)
But there are some other excellent ones, keep looking and hopefully you'll find a few more to your taste.

4.40 star(s) 202 Votes