Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
Oof losing V to a creature with lesser intellect, an animal is true depraved and red lights roaring crazy.
Some people say that women are generally smarter than men. Often they have at least a higher education level.

But is it right if a woman with a Ph.D. in social studies gets deflowered by a mere M.Sc.? Or is a M.Sc. in physics equivalent to a Ph.D. in social studies?

Do all men without high school diploma die as virgins?

Questions, questions... :unsure:

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
Some people say that women are generally smarter than men. Often they have at least a higher education level.

But is it right if a woman with a Ph.D. in social studies gets deflowered by a mere M.Sc.? Or is a M.Sc. in physics equivalent to a Ph.D. in social studies?

Do all men without high school diploma die as virgins?

Questions, questions... :unsure:
haha was talking more about dog fuckers, but this segway is kinda funny as hypergamy is ruthless tho.

Reactions: Yngling

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
when will,m be get a1 n update?? this game takes forever...rework cost a lot of delay and it changed what?? adwise the dev to deliver soon cuz this great game is loosing is appeal after so long time ,damn. i wantr to discover how thingswill go and what happened to mother and sister..pls dev deliver the update...thanks

girlfairdev

Mar 15, 2020
when will,m be get a1 n update?? this game takes forever...rework cost a lot of delay and it changed what?? adwise the dev to deliver soon cuz this great game is loosing is appeal after so long time ,damn. i wantr to discover how thingswill go and what happened to mother and sister..pls dev deliver the update...thanks
Cool. That should speed things right up!:cool:(y):rolleyes:

Bruce F. Lee

Mar 16, 2021
Kind of my point.

These backwards types that consider any female with a broken hymen, no matter the reason, to not be a virgin simply due to a thin little membrane of flesh not being intact just astound me. It doesn't matter what a female has put inside herself - as long as it isn't an actual, living penis, she's still a virgin. If it belongs to her dog (or other non-homo sapien), it's debatable.
I’ve always assumed that those who obsess over the presence or absence of a hymen have never had sex with a woman with an intact hymen. It‘s not very good sex for either party. It’s more like a chore that needs to be completed before you can start having good sex.

girlfairdev

Mar 15, 2020
I’ve always assumed that those who obsess over the presence or absence of a hymen have never had sex with a woman with an intact hymen. It‘s not very good sex for either party. It’s more like a chore that needs to be completed before you can start having good sex.
Exactly. Extremely painful for the woman particularly. No sex for days after for the pain (and fear of pain) to go away. IRL it may seem like a right of passage or something but it isn't a good experience.

girlfairdev

Mar 15, 2020
if u are content of the current situatio good for u mate
Guess the point went over like a big old helium balloon, huh? I'm sorry, man. The frustration I have on the matter is not you, but the hundreds and hundreds of posts before yours on this thread and every other thread over and over and over again chomping away at the same old bit. It's like having 3 10 year olds in the back seat of the car on a 200 mile trip. Every 60 seconds "are we there yet?".
The only reply anyone can give your plea is this. That update is going to come out when it comes out. Period. There is one person with control over that, the developer. If he hasn't released a date, then there's just no date yet. Nothing is about to change that. Just go back 10 pages in this thread alone and find out how many times that has already been established. So naturally, over time, the unending redundant whine of when, when, gimme, gimme, can't stand to wait anymore is just so old and utterly useless. You will have to expect that it's going to draw snarky comments from those, like me, who are flat out sick of reading that stuff. Which even takes less time than it does to type that nonsense out. You'd think people would get sick of doing that over and over again.

Last edited:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I know some people like the sound of a virgin
But I would rather be with a girl who has had sex with a hundred guys
That's my type of girl

tyrannicpuppy

Nov 9, 2021
Guess the point went over like a big old helium balloon, huh? I'm sorry, man. The frustration I have on the matter is not you , but the hundreds and hundreds of posts before yours on this thread and every other thread over and over and over again chomping away at the same old bit. It's like having 3 10 year olds in the back seat of the car on a 200 mile trip. Every 60 seconds "are we there yet?".
The only reply anyone can give your plea is this. That update is going to come out when it comes out. Period. There is one person with control over that, the developer. If he hasn't released a date, then there's just no date yet. Nothing is about to change that. Just go back 10 pages in this thread alone and find out how many times that has already been established. So naturally, over time, the unending redundant whine of when, when, gimme, gimme, can't stand to wait anymore is just so old and utterly useless. You will have to expect that it's going to draw snarky comments from those, like me, who are flat out sick of reading that stuff. Which even takes less time than it does to type that nonsense out. You'd think people would get sick of doing that over and over again.
F95 Checker has been a godsend for this. I get notified only when the game updates, not for every useless "When update?", "Scam dev!", "Milker!", NTR/No NTR whining or any other pointlessly repetitive comment that contributes nothing to an actual conversation. So much better than watching a thread and sorting through the nonsense to see if something relevant has been added.

4.40 star(s) 202 Votes