jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
if only they met.
For one glorious warp of Space Time they did

And they got ta fukkkn!
After bliss.png

PLEASE NOTE: There are a series of those pics and even some videos for this special crossover event on the pay sites of Rec. I have the Steam version so I cannot recall the tier required, sorry.

Last edited:

taxophon

Nov 24, 2019
Guys, I've been trying to load a save from 0.7.6 on the most recent version but getting a traceback error. Now I'm not 100% sure, because it's been more than a year, but I may have had the compressed version back then with SanchoMod installed. I've now tried both the latest official and compressed versions with and without the mod and with and without the save fixer but I keep getting the error. Any idea how this could be fixed?

Update: just downloaded the old 0.7.6 version (compressed) again and the saves work perfectly fine on it. Any help would be appreciated.
Update2: I found a single autosave that ended up working on 0.8.5 even though I can't be sure it's able to read my progress properly.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Guys, I've been trying to load a save from 0.7.6 on the most recent version but getting a traceback error. Now I'm not 100% sure, because it's been more than a year, but I may have had the compressed version back then with SanchoMod installed. I've now tried both the latest official and compressed versions with and without the mod and with and without the save fixer but I keep getting the error. Any idea how this could be fixed?

Update: just downloaded the old 0.7.6 version (compressed) again and the saves work perfectly fine on it. Any help would be appreciated.
Update2: I found a single autosave that ended up working on 0.8.5 even though I can't be sure it's able to read my progress properly.
there was restart needed a while ago.

Reactions: tyrannicpuppy

risky0

Oct 7, 2022
As far as I understand from the developer's comments, Ellie theoretically lost her virginity with her toys.
Looks like it's probably Jada's work.
Jada was the first and last person Ellie started fucking.Until the mc showed up.
And again, judging by the developer's virgin comment, Ellie has never had a man's cock in her pussy.
He was smart not to add this tag even though he thought some of the girls in the game were virgins.
Because like other people, I find the whole dick virgin thing ridiculous.

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
As far as I understand from the developer's comments, Ellie theoretically lost her virginity with her toys.
Jada was the first and last person Ellie started fucking.Until the mc showed up.
And again, judging by the developer's virgin comment, Ellie has never had a man's cock in her pussy.
He was smart not to add this tag even though he thought some of the girls in the game were virgins.
I mean every girl should lose her virginity with toys and further explore their sexuality without a man involved.

Being her first man is a more accurate tag, if we had a truer tag for this scenario.

Reactions: tyrannicpuppy

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
I mean every girl should lose her virginity with toys and further explore their sexuality without a man involved.

Being her first man is a more accurate tag, if we had a truer tag for this scenario.
There are many different ways to define virginity.

The presence of a hymen is one but not the only one. After all, the hymen can be torn in different ways, including non-sexual ones.
And of course guys can be virgins too, even if there is no physical way to distinguish a virgin male from a non-virgin male.

I think the definition "never had intercourse (meaning penis in vagina) with a man" is quite reasonable.

The definition "never had any sexual activity with another person" is also reasonable. Whether the other person needs to be of the opposite sex can be debatable as well.

Personally I am attracted to virgins. And personally I wouldn't really care if she penetrated herself with fingers, or even if she used toys. But if she had given another guy a blowjob but not vaginal sex, that would bother me. I would prefer a girl to have had no sexual partners but if she had experience with another girl (e.g. fooling around / not romantically) that would not bother me as much as if it were with another guy.

So I think what matters is how both partners perceive the topic of virginity, of themselves and of their partner. There are a lot of variations and a lot of opinions possible on every variation.

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
There are many different ways to define virginity.

The presence of a hymen is one but not the only one. After all, the hymen can be torn in different ways, including non-sexual ones.
And of course guys can be virgins too, even if there is no physical way to distinguish a virgin male from a non-virgin male.

I think the definition "never had intercourse (meaning penis in vagina) with a man" is quite reasonable.

The definition "never had any sexual activity with another person" is also reasonable. Whether the other person needs to be of the opposite sex can be debatable as well.

Personally I am attracted to virgins. And personally I wouldn't really care if she penetrated herself with fingers, or even if she used toys. But if she had given another guy a blowjob but not vaginal sex, that would bother me. I would prefer a girl to have had no sexual partners but if she had experience with another girl (e.g. fooling around / not romantically) that would not bother me as much as if it were with another guy.

So I think what matters is how both partners perceive the topic of virginity, of themselves and of their partner. There are a lot of variations and a lot of opinions possible on every variation.
Reasonable, I do feel that if the girl is older and never had a unprotected sex is already a turn on being a first within realms of conception.
Although context matter, A younger LI can reasonable only sucked dicks/Or not if she is a Shy Naive Li, A older one you need a strong motive for her chastity, or it feels artifical just for plot sake .

And being honest, most cest enjoyers prefer a virgin protected by angels before MC, excluding his mom for obvs reasons.

Last edited:

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
A older one you need a strong motive for her chastity
Dunno. I think the simple motive "the right guy never came along" is pretty reasonable. Even apart from religious reasons.

It also makes for a more slow burn story, which I think is more exciting and generally preferable to fucking on the second date. If "the right guy never came along" that means that you need to convince her that you are the right guy. That makes it special.

I don't know what you consider "older" but:

Consider that "average" means that for every person younger than the average, there must also be a person older.

So a person in their late 20's being a virgin is perhaps not the norm, it's also not completely out of the question.

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
So, you don't consider yourself a virgin even though you've only ever gotten off via masturbation?

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
So, you don't consider yourself a virgin even though you've only ever gotten off via masturbation?
If one has only engaged in sexual activity with themselves, they are most certainly virginal. That's kinda the whole point, you don't lose that until it becomes a multiplayer game.

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
If one has only engaged in sexual activity with themselves, they are most certainly virginal. That's kinda the whole point, you don't lose that until it becomes a multiplayer game.
This discussion is so profound! No offense Ilhares, I don't mean to criticise you at all. But I can't help laughing when I think of my first experience of that monoplayer game, I must have been ten, and I didn't ask myself if I still was a virgin, well preserved for my future wife, I didn't even know what it meant. Same when I first went to a confessional and the priest asked me if I had sinned against flesh (sin against flesh? what can that be?). :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Yngling

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
Kind of my point.

These backwards types that consider any female with a broken hymen, no matter the reason, to not be a virgin simply due to a thin little membrane of flesh not being intact just astound me. It doesn't matter what a female has put inside herself - as long as it isn't an actual, living penis, she's still a virgin. If it belongs to her dog (or other non-homo sapien), it's debatable.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
It doesn't matter what a female has put insider herself - as long as it isn't an actual, living penis, she's still a virgin. If it belongs to her dog (or other non-homo sapien), it's debatable.
right on 1st.

or pet monkey/gorilla or horse. :p

Reactions: Yngling

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
Oof losing V to a creature with lesser intellect, an animal is true depraved and red lights roaring crazy.

4.40 star(s) 202 Votes