Bruce F. Lee

Mar 16, 2021
You are missing the point.

The hymen proves that a woman didn't have sex before you. The absence of a hymen does not prove that she did have sex, but if she has a hymen you can be sure.

If you plan to spend the rest of your lives together, it doesn't matter if the first time sex is good or not. You'll have the rest of your life to work up to having great sex.

If a person was very promiscuous before entering into a relationship with you, chances are that she (or he) will continue to be promiscuous. And if for whatever reason she get's bored, she might be more inclined to cheat on you compared to a woman who was a virgin before you met her.

Of course there are no guarantees either way but past behaviour can be good indicator of future behaviour.
It’s often the other way around. I’ve known several couples where one or both of them were virgins before they got married. At some point, the one who was a virgin starts wondering what they missed and either cheats, swings, or gets a hall pass. If you date someone with some experience, they’ll already have a sense of what they like and don’t like. Marrying someone with whom you already know you are compatible makes for a stronger relationship, in my opinion.

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
It’s often the other way around. I’ve known several couples where one or both of them were virgins before they got married. At some point, the one who was a virgin starts wondering what they missed and either cheats, swings, or gets a hall pass. If you date someone with some experience, they’ll already have a sense of what they like and don’t like. Marrying someone with whom you already know you are compatible makes for a stronger relationship, in my opinion.
This entire discussion is totally off topic for the game, I think, but anyway.

What I think is important for a relationship to work is commitment to it.

No person and no relationship is perfect, but committing to it means that you are willing to work through whatever issues may come up. Some of these issues may, to an objective by-stander, appear to be big or tiny but they are for whatever reason very important to either partner. Most often, these issues are not of a sexual nature.

By entering marriage as a virgin, man or woman, you have already shown commitment to a possible future relationship. You have shown respect to your future partner without even having met her.

If commitment really is what makes a relationship endure, then having this commitment even before the relationship starts seems like a good indicator of success to me.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
(gotta be 18+ to be visible)

im laughing my ass off! :KEK:

recreation you pervy fuck made emojis hahaha
Yes, and it was pretty awful to get there, steam requires you to make trading cards, wallpapers, and the emotes have to be super tiny, have no background, etc..
Anyway, I'm happy with the results :D

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Yes, and it was pretty awful to get there, steam requires you to make trading cards, wallpapers, and the emotes have to be super tiny, have no background, etc..
Anyway, I'm happy with the results :D
I'm curious, where did you learn how to get started on Steam? I wouldn't mind looking into it. Not for a visual novel, but for a much older game I worked on between 1998 and 2018 I was thinking of doing a remake for and that would be a nice thing to keep in mind if I decide to.

Luther Grady

Dec 5, 2020
Has anyone done a walkthrough, yet? I realize it's just a visual novel but I am curious if the choice to be nice or not to Rachel, at the start, really has any significance?

girlfairdev

Mar 15, 2020
By entering marriage as a virgin, man or woman, you have already shown commitment to a possible future relationship. You have shown respect to your future partner without even having met her.
Wow, that's rich. Maybe from a dude's point of view. I really don't care what you are reading in any of these VN's, for most women it's extremely personal. For them, not you. You don't matter in that. Sorry to bust your ego. It's also a painful, ugly experience. Trust me, they are well aware of that going in, way much more so than any dude could be. Laughable some of the crap dialog you read in these VN's "She's so tight it's just as painful for me" which is the biggest bunch of all the bunches I've ever heard. It isn't shit compared to what she's experiencing, both during and after (for a day or two). Unless treated with the ultimate compassion and caring by her partner, it can foster some pretty damned deep burning resentments. Speaking of resentments in the first place and in this day and age, how many 2023 young ladies do you think you will find who will not resent having her virginity treated as if it was something anyone was entitled to. Or one who will not resent the fact that anyone would consider her in some substandard way to be unable to commit to her relationships just because she didn't "hang on" to that excruciating experience.

Snowfoxia

Aug 16, 2023
I'm also curious whether there will be a sequel that builds on the main story.
Would miss the characters' relationships if it were a completely new story.
As a big sister who loves her younger sister (not sexually but passionately).:)
The game is completely free from social rules with emotions and a story that could happen so dramatically based on a real condemned reality is beautiful.
Like a short novel of forbidden love that many fantasy and romantic enthusiasts read.:ROFLMAO:

4.40 star(s) 202 Votes