Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
Wow, that's rich. Maybe from a dude's point of view. I really don't care what you are reading in any of these VN's, for most women it's extremely personal. For them, not you. You don't matter in that. Sorry to bust your ego. It's also a painful, ugly experience. Trust me, they are well aware of that going in, way much more so than any dude could be. Laughable some of the crap dialog you read in these VN's "She's so tight it's just as painful for me" which is the biggest bunch of all the bunches I've ever heard. It isn't shit compared to what she's experiencing, both during and after (for a day or two). Unless treated with the ultimate compassion and caring by her partner, it can foster some pretty damned deep burning resentments. Speaking of resentments in the first place and in this day and age, how many 2023 young ladies do you think you will find who will not resent having her virginity treated as if it was something anyone was entitled to. Or one who will not resent the fact that anyone would consider her in some substandard way to be unable to commit to her relationships just because she didn't "hang on" to that excruciating experience.
Again, totally off topic, but for me, it's not about the hymen or about the "experience" for either partner. It's about wanting to wait for the right person, as opposed to caving in to "needs" or peer pressure. To me it is more on a spiritual level than on a physical level, and that's why I don't really differentiate between male and female virginity.

So I actually agree with you, the right person will treat the woman "with the ultimate compassion and caring" and certainly not "treat her virginity as if it was something anyone was entitled to".

Last edited:
Reactions: Mibera and Udayana

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
Again, totally off topic, but for me, it's not about the hymen or about the "experience" for either partner. It's about wanting to wait for the right person.

So I actually agree with you, the right person will treat the woman "with the ultimate compassion and caring" and certainly not "treat her virginity as if it was something anyone was entitled to".
Trials and errors. You don't know who the right person is just by talking, and reserving yourself for that sweet talker is rather vain. Seneca wrote somewhere that you don't judge someone by what he (or she) says but by what he does, I tend to agree with that. It's after that something or some things (in any field, not only in bed) happened that you can know if it's the right person, not before.

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
Trials and errors. You don't know who the right person is just by talking, and reserving yourself for that sweet talker is rather vain. Seneca wrote somewhere that you don't judge someone by what he (or she) says but by what he does, I tend to agree with that. It's after that something or some things (in any field, not only in bed) happened that you can know if it's the right person, not before.
Can't disagree with Seneca, obviously.

But what happens in the bedroom is only a small part of an actual relationship.

Trial and error is fine but it does not have to extend to sex. And vaginal intercourse is only a part of sex.

Reactions: Udayana

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
Can't disagree with Seneca, obviously.

But what happens in the bedroom is only a small part of an actual relationship.
Not so small, I think. It's not only about getting pleasure, but about finding peace in someone's arms.
Trial and error is fine but it does not have to extend to sex. And vaginal intercourse is only a part of sex.
I'm not sure I understand. Unless you mean admiring a lovely smile and a lovely person are as important, at least, I can't disagree. I'm rather archaic :) For me beauty is a benediction.

Reactions: Yngling

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
Not so small, I think. It's not only about getting pleasure, but about finding peace in someone's arms.
That's for sure but I think you can sample that also without intercourse.

I'm not sure I understand. Unless you mean admiring a lovely smile and a lovely person are as important, at least, I can't disagree. I'm rather archaic :) For me beauty is a benediction.
What I mean is that you can date another person and get to know each other without sex. And if you do want to get intimate, it does not have to be intercourse. Also here, the right person will respect that, and will respect you more for it. The wrong person won't accept it and then the sweet talker will be exposed for what he is.

But honestly, I think what goes wrong most often in relationships are discussions about where to put your shoes, when to do the dishes and banal stuff like that.

Reactions: Udayana

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
But honestly, I think what goes wrong most often in relationships are discussions about where to put your shoes, when to do the dishes and banal stuff like that.
Diplomacy is the key like between two countries :LOL: Do we negotiate a compromise instead of declaring war to each other?

• Haha
Reactions: Yngling

qljrnt6jc4eh2

Jun 27, 2019
There haven't been any updates or news about the next update from the patron page since October '23, maybe dev wrote something about it on his Christmas post. Does anybody know more?

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
There haven't been any updates or news about the next update from the patron page since October '23, maybe dev wrote something about it on his Christmas post. Does anybody know more?
The dev updated his other game 2 months ago, so I guess he started working on the update of this game recently.

Reactions: qljrnt6jc4eh2

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
sneaky recreation: loaned sis' story of what happened to her after bm's mc had left rachel and sister.

ofc it was just a storytelling.

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
well against rules to advertise other games but it's alternative existence (very incestious so if not your thing don't play).
People do it all the time (both in threads itself and in their signatures) so I don't think it's that much of a problem.

Can you give another hint to the other game's name?

Reactions: Grelk

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
People do it all the time (both in threads itself and in their signatures) so I don't think it's that much of a problem.

Can you give another hint to the other game's name?
sigs are ok (i asked about it "few" years ago) but advertising elsewhere is not allowed and that can lead to warning and eventually ban (had 1st, haven't had 2nd).

i already gave you game's name (alt etc).

Reactions: Yngling and pgm_01
4.40 star(s) 202 Votes