Talmadge

May 7, 2018
I'm going to buy this game on Steam. But can't remember how to add the mod or the i-patch to it. Could someone please help me out and tell me where to find the files needed to do this for the Steam version? I have them applied to the version I got on here. Thanks!!

Reactions: Yngling

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I'm going to buy this game on Steam. But can't remember how to add the mod or the i-patch to it. Could someone please help me out and tell me where to find the files needed to do this for the Steam version? I have them applied to the version I got on here. Thanks!!
I don't do VNs on Steam, but I would guess that you right-click on the game and choose "Manage > Browse Local Files".

Reactions: Talmadge

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Steam is already incest

What do you want the mod for? Changing text etc?

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
The Game don't have any patch because it's not necesary

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Steam is already incest

What do you want the mod for? Changing text etc?
To know the best possible choices. I didn't know about the incest being included into the Steam version. Good to know. But the mod is what I wondered about. Ended up Googling it and found out how to add the mod. Thanks.

RG80100

Feb 23, 2018
To know the best possible choices. I didn't know about the incest being included into the Steam version. Good to know. But the mod is what I wondered about. Ended up Googling it and found out how to add the mod. Thanks.
Well you don't need mod for that, choices are pretty obvious and there isn't bad ending. And with mod you can have problem with your saves when a new games update is release

4.40 star(s) 202 Votes